His First Glance

Everything that happens from here is shot right after the kids saved their theatre teacher from getting fired. We see everyone hugging each other but one specific hug got the attention from two people. One understandable and the other one questionable...

Wooooooo!! the crowd cheers as everyone is celebrating the saving of Mrs. Jenn. It took them all night but the theatre kids were really able to come together as the family they finally realized they were to save what really mattered, their teacher and show. Hugs were being thrown around from person to person and smiles were seen for ages until two people shared a hug that caught the attention from two people. Ricky and Gina came together and Ricky spun her around as they crashed together and by doing so caught Nini and surprisingly...EJ's eyes.

EJ's POV

We did it, we actually saved our teachers butt from being fired. I had just gotten done talking with some random person who came up to tell me how good I did. That made me feel great but that feeling didn't last very long. I turned around and there they were, Ricky had just gotten done hugging Gina, they were talking and she had the biggest smile on her face. Someone then called her away from Ricky and that left me looking at Nini then she looked at me back with the same expression I had, disappointment.

Wait....why am I suddenly caring about who Gina hangs out with? I'm supposed to be focused on how to get Nini to forgive me and hopefully take me back, I shouldn't care about the girl who poured punch on my head at homecoming...but for whatever reason I kinda do...but why. I noticed Nini was upset by seeing that hug, I know she was more hurt than me considering how that is her ex .

Thinking about this hurts me in the process because much as I want her back, I know I can never compare to the love she has for Ricky. I remember how when I first told her I loved her, all she could say was "oh". I guess I said it too early or she just really doesn't love me but I guess after what I put her through I can't blame her. Yeah she didn't know at the time but saying it back to me and then learning what I did afterwards, not a very good look. She probably would've felt even more betrayed which would've made matters worse. I think it's finally time I really and truly just let her go. Let her explore new boys or by the way it's looking old boys.

I know deep down inside she isn't over Ricky so this could be the best thing I could do for her and myself.

Now back to Gina...the way our wonderstudies plan worked was very confusing and it only got more confusing during homecoming. I asked her repeatedly what the plan was but she wouldn't tell me which only made me grow annoyed with her. Next thing I know there was punch on my head and she was storming out the gym.  After that I didn't see her for the rest of the night but I did try to talk to her this morning during the photo shoot. Once again she didn't explain the plan to me. She seemed just as confused as I did. It seemed to me that she didn't care about getting the lead anymore and that she all of a sudden cared about Ricky and when I asked her it was implied that she did care about him even though she didn't directly answer the question.

That's when it hit me....inside of me I did really have some type of feelings for Gina. If I really and truly didn't care about her then I wouldn't have cared enough to ask how she felt about another guy. Wow I really can't believe this. Seriously one of the first words I ever spoke to this girl was to stay away from me and ended with me saying that seniors don't follow sophomores and look at me now, actually feeling a certain type of way about her. As much as I want to deny this looking back throughout the day there was none. I noticed during rehearsals that when Ricky suggested a slow acoustic version of the song Gina was the only one who voted for that which caused me to actually roll my eyes at the time. Didn't know why I did it at the time but now it's actually starting to make sense.

Then after rehearsals was cancelled I went to go talk to Nini. I explained everything and apologized for what I did and I guess in the process let her go. Well it was the start of me letting her go. After I got done confessing everything I couldn't help but hear Ricky singing the acoustic version of the song he suggested during rehearsals. I peeked through the door and there he was singing but from the looks of it he wasn't alone and I was right. Sitting on the box in front of him was Gina. At the time I had forgotten about what had just happened previously with Nini and my entire focus was on this scene. She looked so enticed in what he was singing with another huge smile on her face. She looked like she was in a whole trance when she was with him. I felt a quick jolt of pain in my heart, I've never had that feeling before so I was confused but once again after seeing Ricky serenade Gina it's only continuing to make sense now.

I walked away from the door to leave the school feeling all types of ways. Confused, hurt, and sad when I should've been feeling happy that the show is back on but I wasn't. All I could think about was Gina and Ricky and with this realization I think I can safely say...

I Have Feelings For Gina....

Edit Done By My Beloved LEAH (teamwonderstudy on insta)!!
Describes This Part Perfectly! (Just Copy And Paste Into Search Bar)
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZ7uXiAD8OA/?utm_medium=copy_link