Payback 2.0

Before everyone decided to head to rehearsals they figured that it would be funny to play a little mind game on the little imposter herself. Let's see how she feels when she thinks her plan actually worked. Will she admit what she did? Or get exposed before she gets the chance?

Ej: So what is the plan again Ashlyn?

Ashlyn: We are going to go into rehearsals today fighting up a storm. You need to act upset, all of us needs to act angry at you and Gina won't even show up but she's still gonna be here at the school sneakily watching from the seats way in the back in the theatre where she won't get spotted. The point of this is to show Ms. Jenn what Lily did and hopefully get her booted off from this show once and for all. I know we could easily just tell her but I feel like it wouldn't work. Ms. Jenn doesn't take anything seriously until...the show is in jeopardy. She sees all of us fighting, some change is bound to happen.

Carlos: This is brilliant. Ej just know that anything I do and say out there isn't me because it will be brutal out there. Just know I'm doing this for Portwell.

Ej: Thanks for the warning. Are we ready?

Kourtney: Heck yeah, this is about to be good *she smiles and puts her fingers together*.

Nini: Ok Ej, you head in there first and Ashlyn will follow behind you. She should definitely come in with the first line because she was the first person to also confront you during the real confrontation.

Ashlyn: Brilliant point. Lemme just reword what I said and let it rip.

Ricky: Ok let's go.

They all head towards the theatre and Ej was the first one to walk in and then came Ashlyn with all the commotion.

Ashlyn: Ej what did you do!? You have so much explaining to do right now. Tell me it's fake, tell me it's FAKE!

Ej: Well if you would stop yelling at me, maybe I'd actually be able to get the words out to TELL YOU *he tears up*!

Carlos comes in behind Ashlyn speed walking which slowly turned into running when...

Carlos: You hurt my co-choreographer, there is no going back from that Ej *he lunges onto Ej's back and starts hitting him *not very hard but he can make it look like it's hard*!

Ms. Jenn: Carlos! Get off Ej now *she goes to pulls Carlos off Ej's back*! What on Earth is happening here!? This morning when I saw y'all everything was fine. What has changed between then and now!?

Nini: He cheated on Gina with Lily *she shouts*!

Ms. Jenn looks them them with wide eyes and an open mouth. She doesn't even know what to say at this point.

Ms. Jenn: I'm sorry...what? I need so much more context about this.

Lily walks in at the perfect time.

Lily: More context about what?

Ms. Jenn: My babies were telling me that Ej apparently cheated on Gina with you and I've never been more confused in my life and I was once stunned by a taser and didn't pass out but according to my mom I was oh so disoriented.

Lily: I don't know what they are talking about, it's ridiculous.

Sebbie: Ridiculous!? There is a whole video going around that proves ridiculous otherwise.

Ej: Guys will y'all PLEASE just let me explain what really happened here.

Ricky: What is there to explain? That you didn't willingly kissed Lily in that video because we all saw you lean in. That was a consensual...uh...lean in!