Something In The Air Pt 1

So at this part in the story we are currently in the second semester of school BUT we aren't in school. This is during winter break before school starts. Gina is adjusting to her life with Ej and having fun in the process with more cute moments along the way.

Gina's POV

So at this point it has been almost a month since I've moved in with Ej and when I'm with him there is never a dull moment. He has kept his promises since day one. He's made sure I was comfortable, he informed me about Ash, I'm always able to talk to him basically about anything it's crazy. Considering how we first interacted compared to now is a huge amount of growth. That is something a lot of our friends mentioned when it was revealed that Ej bought the plane ticket. I feel like God was really in my favor this year by bringing me someone that cares about me a lot and I care about him as well. With that being said and done, Christmas is coming up and I have no idea what to give Ej. There is no way I'm going to live here without giving him something amazing in return and hopefully it will beat whatever he gets me (if he decides to). Maybe I can ask Ash for advice, after all she does know him better than anyone else.

Gina heads downstairs to find Ej chilling on the couch.

Gina: Hey Eej, what goes on?

Ej: Ok first of all, did you just call me Eej and secondly nothing. My parents left for their Christmas vacation so we are left house sitting until they get back.

Gina: Yes I called you Eej, it's honestly a cute nickname. I've heard Ashlyn call you that a lot and thought it was cute. And wow stuck house sitting, what a nice way to spend Christmas.

Ej: Well the plan was for Ashlyn to host an amazing Christmas party but she has not been feeling well since yesterday so it seems like we might be stuck here alone on Christmas and possibly New Years if she's not feeling better by then too. Which I mean I don't mind cause you're awesome. We can make the best out of this situation.

Gina: Man and I was just about to ask you to take me to her place. But what I needed can be handled through texts too so that gives her time to feel better. Does she have anyone taking care of her?

Ej: Yeah, Big Red has been coming over during every break while at work to see if she needed anything. He can't stay long since his work breaks are only half an hour but he makes sure to see if she needs anything, brings it, chills with her for like five to ten minutes then he's gone again. She tells me she loves the effort and she always feel a tad bit better after each visit so she's covered.

Gina: Awww that's so sweet that he does that for her. I hope to have that one day or another.

Ej: You mean to tell me you've never had this before. No way.

Gina: No I haven't Caswell. I mean when you move around as much as I do, you don't have time for romance and if I did it would suck since I could be with a guy one day then gone the next. Have I had crushes? Yeah I have but they never went anywhere and until I have enough time in one place, it sadly has to stay that way. I actually almost made my move on a gu- *she remembers who she's taking to* Ok well I've blabbing on for too long now and I'm getting sleepy so I'll be upstairs if you need me *she darts upstairs*.

Ej: But it's only 11 *door slams* in the morning.

Gina's POV

Wow that was close. The last thing I wanted to talk about were my old feelings for Ricky. I hope he didn't get any ideas about my last statement. Kinda feel bad and rushing up here but now it gives me the time to text Ashlyn and ask for Christmas present ideas for Ej.

When He First RealizedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara