Chapter - X

When a person can't get away with what they feel, it hinders his or her mental stability to act; then it gets too much difficult to live life smoothly at certain events.

That was the major problem in Riyaanah's day to day life. She was fit to perform her responsibilities professionally and personally with at-most perfection. But in an intimate family as well as social gatherings, she couldn't stop from overthinking and switching off the feelings she didn't knew how to act against or with them.

They were different at certain events, and she would bend over the cliff to find what was their source or trigger point. It has always been that way; she wanted to know herself more than others. She was more judgemental towards herself than to others. Weighing her thoughts on the scale against what would be correct to do if one goes as per Sanatana Dharma.

Today, was the day of her Haldi ceremony. She had a spa day with the women of her family. She didn't felt any need to go, but her family women members dragged her all through the way.

For Riyaanah, it always depended on how she felt about particular subject.

It has always been turmoil in her treatise, to make a decision out of her own opinion verses the others insisting her from their point of view. The subject of her getting married, was much out of her physique and psyche. She only believed in chasing behind her ambitions, and living a lavish life. Subject of marriage was far from its equality of being a mirage. When she ever attended a wedding, she would think or take a mental note to wear a kind of attire, kind of jewelry, etc., rather than deciding to get married or finding a life partner on her own.

She had never been to any date before; for she was a rather very impatient person or would lose interest in a guy, after seeing his face from far.

She had always aimed for an independent life.

And at the present day, she was way mentally exhausted.

There in the spa, women got much more liberty to gossip behind the backs of their husband and in-laws or other family friend. That was the major thing Riyaanah despised in a relationship. And didn't found an ounce of urge to question them, about the motives they had ahead after puking all the thing they hated in or argued with their spouses or rather in-laws; Riyaanah just agreed while nodding her head and smiling like she took every advice in the silver spoon, when someone suggested.

She had always thought when anyone would talk about their spouse or in-laws, in any bad way, their is nothing they can do to change them. Marriage is a bond of accepting and living life harmoniously, with the imperfections one has in themselves, or their spouse's, that was her thought and it will always be the same, except when someone crosses the line of ethics Riyaanah forms.

What will they gain, later on?!
Rehna toh unke sath hi hai!
Why don't you people just adjust or accept each other, human?!!!! From one side you have to love and care each other, and from other side you have to complain. And if you have argued Why! would you even tell those personal matters to others and deteriorate my mood.

Even when she felt like all mixed domestic garbage was threw on herself, she didn't had the heart to stop that person from speaking further in any best soft possible way. That was the setback of her nature. She didn't liked those things, as well as she was cared too much to break anyone's heart.

In this world people need good listeners to spew out their worries, frustration, joy, sorrow, and millions of emotions. And Riyaanah was one of a kind to listen and then, maybe console or advice too.

All women then, fed her with advices in a relationship, with explanation of the situation they faced in between themselves. Some did show off while, the other envied. And Riyaanah felt most suffocating in between them all.
Meeting after years or two, they had lots of built up frustration to even talk about any profiting or informative topic.