Chapter - VII

𝓗𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓾𝓻𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓻.
𝓗𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓾𝓻𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓲𝓷 𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓪𝓯𝓮.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The room had moonlight, spreading its serene calm in the dark bed room.

There was a lone figure of a man wearing all black. No one would be able to assume his attire, but his outline spoke that he wore black joggers, and a tee.
He was in deep reverie, contemplating his next steps to take on.....
.

.
.
Next morning, 10 a.m.

Riyaanah's eyes were red. Red in the sense that anyone could make out the pattern of capillaries that pump blood in her sclera. Her cheeks were bit highlighted due to the stained tears gushing out of her eyes and, nose was blotchy as she experienced connection in it.
She was in the car that Zuhayr had sent at her home to pick her up.
He had called her and told he would be attending an important meeting and would have picked her if it wasn't so important. It had came by at an uncertain hour.
She had her little black handbag in one and a handkerchief in the other.
Her tears were not stopping, and constantly, she was rubbing her half soaking handkerchief on her cheeks.
As the villa of her fate came into view, she took out her small mirror and examined her appearance.
Surely, she looked such a mess on the face respite of her outfit being as classy and simple as ever, she smothered the creases in her eyes and recited the excuse she would tell to her MIL, when asked.

I have to do it.....
Their is no another option.

An another couple of tears left from her eyes. She bit her lips to gulp her emerging sob.
She thought, why is it feeling so hard to do it. She was feeling helplessness.
She wanted to yell in frustration and cry out her each sob.
As car reach to the flight of stairs landing to the main door, she stepped out.
Her MIL rushed out happily as soon as she heard the car pulling up at the doorway. She was beaming at the idea of her soon to be daughter in law, arriving at her home. She was bit annoyed with her son, as he didn't went to pick Riyaanah. But what can she say his work was first, as it was an important meeting to be attended.

Riyaanah went to her smiling as naturally as she could, but wasn't able to show that in her eyes. She had always tried to act, to hide her tears from everyone but unlike others her smart mother was always able to see through her facade and later on she would spill the beans on asking.

I am sorry....for what I am going to do.

" Salaam alaikum. Good morning...arre beta kya hua??? Are you crying??? ", she became extremely worried as she saw Riyaanah's face.

" No momma. Allergies you know, being born at the premature stage. Walaikum salaam. ", covering her face with handkerchief, she had. So she didn't look in the eye of Razia.

Razia nodded her head as she wasn't able to see her face, she assumed the lie true. She felt suspicious deep down but didn't wanted to push her buttons.

" Chale andar baith ke bate karte hai aur baki sab se milvati hun mein appko. ", dragging Riyaanah inside.

They sat in the huge living room, accompanied by Hamida and other ladies. Introductions were made here and their, least to Riyaanah's concern.

Every fibre of her body was anxious to meet her fate, to say her made up lines out and later on, burn in agony by her self.

She tried to ask for him, but the amount of population of soon to be her in laws made her resist.