Chapter - VI

Sky had baby blue colour, with white cotton clouds and the view of the forest from the window of moving car was mesmerising. It was as if nature was giving her comfort. But Riyaaanah was not stable mentally. From the time, when Zuhayr had lifted her in his arms, till now when they were going her home, she had a strange sticky feeling in her treatise, to which she was unable to put her finger on. It would fly away when she would breathe in and come in again when she would exhale. As well as the peck on her lips by him, was the main incident that she was unable to drive away. For her, it was so sudden; the thought of indulging herself in expressing affections had never crossed her mind ever after knowing her arrangement. Heck!!! She did not even knew that exchanging pecks were any sort of showing our affection for the other, only if that exists. She had never imagined that that would be so fast.

What is that She knows about him???

Nothing!!!!

She didn't wanted to rush like that but fulfill their needs in every way perfectly on smooth and slow pace. One at a time. She wanted to discuss these things after the peck she had received from him, but she didn't knew how to bring that topic up. For her exchanging the signs of deep affections was like, that should be out of love and desire not lust. But today, what she saw in his eyes was different and mixed hues, that hardly she was able to decipher.

She had observed his personality and discovered him to be package of perfection in the sense of looks and had find him quite good looking. But had never thought about him in a sense of lust as many females in the mall had swoon over him, despite of his disinterest. He is handsome and dashing as the girls gush about the guy's personality or physical attributes but she was opposite to them. She didn't wanted to keep those lusty thoughts about him in her mind. And they had never triggered in as she was always apprehensive about his behaviour towards her that she would make any mistake and didn't wanted to be eaten by his wrath, which was still hidden from her till now. It was all new to her, she had never been this much involved with any man before, rather then her colleagues cause of her profession. And now it was different and in rush.

Before she would wish to have a guy like depicted in novels, movies and series whenever she would like the attributes of male protagonist or antagonist.
Yeah, she was interested in antagonist too, like the Raghav of Baaghi, as the craziness about Siya he expressed in the scene in his penthouse when she fell unconscious was of extreme level from her point of view. His behaviour didn't made her feel creep at some shorts, thought Tiger Shroff's fights made her feel awe of admiration, in scenes, but she was equally drawn to some shorts of Raghav, as how obsessed and magnetic he was portrayed.

Right now, she had no idea what to expect, surely Zuhayr is piece of art carved by almighty, his smooth light skin with the curve of outline of his hairstyle was indeed mouthwatering plus the structure he has of height 6 feet or more 1-2 inches, with broad shoulders and firm chest, muscles in accurate places with his lean posture, gave him a look of a supermodel. At their first meeting, she was quite nervous to ogle over him, but today she had checked him when he had arrived to pick her, and her heart was swollen by the form of her soon-to-be-husband that God has gifted her. She had thanked her father for fulfilling her this wish to grant her adonis in flesh of Zuhayr. Then her sole dilemma was about his nature or their relationship; he wasn't rude towards her till now except him of being possessive and dominant. She was now only worried for herself as she had never had conversation out of her profession with a male. She had not known how to bring that out. And situations as perceived by her guts would be quite awkward. Hell, before she was not able to meet his gaze and now after that peck on her lips she didn't wanted to be in his vicinity and run far away.
The car came to halt, and she looked out breaking her reverie, she saw that car was parked at the backside of her mansion and the back door was open right now.
She was confused, that why he choose to park the car at the back of the mansion.
" The staircase is much nearer to the back door. ", was his reply when he saw confusion on her face.
She nodded and came out.