Chapter -IV

Nervousness, that's what she felt when she woke up next morning. Like before, her manas was vomiting facts that were unwanted. When she left her bed and walked to her open window, she smelt the sweet scent of flowers, she tried to wave her all nervousness off, but she couldn't.

Why is this erie feeling creping me up??? What is the reason????

That feeling she knew but didn't wanted to put her finger on. It wasn't in her plan to get married, in her life till now. Heck, she had not thought ever to date somebody in early age of her adulthood. And now someone was dumped in her life in perfect smooth yet bitter way. She had known that life is a battle since 9th grade. You would find so many enemies in it, in face of situations to whom you need to fight or shield yourself. And know when she had marriage as her enemy right now, she didn't had weapon to fight or shield herself from it. She had never liked the changes that were slammed on her face by others. Her life was personally hers, no intimate family members were allowed to interfere in it. Surely, she would ask for their opinions, her parents, sibling, grandparents, or cousins, but none other then them. And she had now thought about the marriage ceremony, the holy rituals that she would perform with her fate. She didn't wanted to do anything for the sake of name, she wanted it to be done with every fibre element of her heart, marriage was a sacred bond she had thought and not a piece of joke. Now, idea of marriage was creeping inside her like the harsh feeling of bitter medicine that won't subside it's taste on it's own. She wanted it to be special, that's what she had thought the night before. She didn't wanted to do any injustice to her in-laws which would surely unfair to them. They were soft and sweet towards her. And keeping them in dark was not in her dharma. She didn't wanted to wear a mask of everything-is-okay Or rather good. Riyaanah now wanted to know about her fate but didn't had courage to ask about him to anyone, no one would take a hint of her question in a casual way. She despised her some family members for that. At previous night she had realised that in the form of commitment she wished for one filled with love, and her life partner to be understanding and caring for her. That all wasn't possible in her case. She had droped that part down her diaphragm and didn't wanted to take a heed of it. Right now the idea of meeting with her fate was her main source of stress. She wanted to ignore that part. But her manas interjected against her and answered her previous known question.

It's because your fiance is going to come to meet you today.....come on now go take a nice bath and feel confident. How can you show up like nice lady, who is perfect in and out.....

And her Manas went on and on. By its advice, she only felt burning sensation below her sternum, she felt her legs jittery and warmth crawling her hands. She felt weak.
I need to eat something. But what should I do. I don't wants to go down.
Call someone to bring breakfast for you!!!
Yeah.....thanks....
She wasn't in a state of thinking. So she followed her manas....
" Hello??? Haroon!!! Please can you bring ummmm something to eat for me....I don't wants to come down stairs please????...... Thanks. ", and hang up the call.
She brushed her teeth and went to search for nice outfit in her closet.
Uhhh....I am feeling so much uneasiness. What should I wear?!?!?!
Wear something that boasts up your confidence....may be something black...
And she went to dung inn in the special clothes compartment....

Maybe something black can do....
Yeah.

" This seems nice.... ", she chose black cape coat over black crop top that showed her stomach and skinny black jeans, for shoes she choose the skinny straps wedges at the lower.

Ahhh I feel like I am in the high school.....

She kept those aside and went to the door, as she heard a knock.
" At your service sis.... ", Sarthak and Haroon were their with plates in their hands which were 3.
" Aaj suryadev kis taraf se nikal aaye???? Tum dono aise behave kar rahe ho? ", she was confused by both of them. Though she appreciated them as they brought her breakfast, by smiling at them genuinely.
" Well, aaj ka din tumhare liye special hai.... ", Sarthak was rubbing his neck at the back and he looked nervous.