12

the day I am to become Mrs. Senna Lilla Tragerd Telford has finally arrived. and I am beyond stoked. I woke up early this morning humming a tune as if I was in some Disney cartoon.

I showered dried off and was about to get started when I heard knocking so I went to see who it was and saw Gemma and Donna along with Lu so I opened the door letting them in.

"what are you doing here?" I asked

"come to help the bride get ready for her big day," Lu says

Gemma ushered me off to the living room while I told Donna where all the hair supplies and stuff they'd need were. so she and Lu went to go and grab it while Gemma plopped me down at the kitchen table and started messing with my hair.

 Once Donna brought the stuff for the hair down and Lu brought down the makeup up they all three gained up on me and got started on getting me ready.

I sat there perfectly still as my hair was tugged, my eye was practically poked. as they did their thing.

"you nervous?" Donna asked

"I am, to be honest, but it's only that I'l trip or studer" I replied 

"No cold feet or second thoughts?" Lu asked

"Nope," I replied as I kept my eyes closed while they applied the eyeshadow and mascara.

After they finished with my hair and makeup they all three ushered me upstairs stripped me own Gemma tossed me a lace pair of panties while Donna handed me a strapless lace bra. once they were slipped on Lu helped me into my dress before she zipped me up then Donna helped me into my heels.

"Alright let's get this bride on the go to her wedding." Gemma orders

I thanked them all three as we headed out of the house locking it up and got into Gemma's SUV and drive to where the wedding was gonna bed.

When I arrived they ushered me off into a room and wished me good luck before they left.

I stood in that room thinking of how Tig and Chibs looked if they were in jeans or leather if the shirt under their Kutte was plain or button up. and if they were wearing biker boots or tennis shoes.

"Alright darling we are ready for you," Piney says as he peaks in.

"Thank you Piney," I said 

He nods his head and walks off while I straightened my dress and make my way out of the room.

 I hear the bridal march with a little bit of rock and Scottish mix which was perfect. 

As I made my way up the Aisle I kept my focus on Tig and Chibs who were both teary eyed when they saw me.

I stood before them as Bobby officiates us.

"We promise to treat you as good as our leathers and rides you as much as our Harleys," they said in unions with the others who joined in on the last bit.

I smiled 

"I promise to love you both forever and I'm sure I'll enjoy every single ride that the two of you take me on" I replied making them and the others who caught the meaning laugh.

After we exchanged rings and Bobby said his last bit they both took turns kissing me before standing on either side of me as we made our way to the other side of the room through the curtain where our reception was behind held.

I had my first dance as husband and wife with Tig then Chibs.

"always save the best for last huh Loue?" Chibs asked

"I try to take turns" I replied

"and I'm always the last one so its the best for last" he jokes

I smiled and kissed his lips before everyone came to join us as we all celebrated mine, Chibs, and & Tigs wedding.