6

Since the shit with my sister I've focused only on myself, my boys, and my job. I don't care what happens to or with her since she wanted to be a little bitch and throw the shit up about what I went through growing up and the babies I lost due to my dad and his shitty friends.

What got me though was before moving out she and Jax killed the ATF in my house. which that didn't settle to well with me and I gave them both hell after I told the cops who it was that done it.

Tara got arrested and locked up while Jax was arrested waiting for an attorney to take his case since I declined it.

yes, I got shit from Gemma over it and I went right back off on her. telling her.

He needs to pick his women right next time and not go from some crummy shitty doctor who can't keep her nose out of peoples business and who came back just for Jax to kill the guy. and that whatever happened to them both I have no say or hand in it that Hale made the court fully aware that it wouldn't be a fair trial since I am of relation to them both which is a lie with Jax but the judge bought it and told me that regardless of me declining the case or not that he'd not let me be Jackson's attorney.

After I told her that she got her shit straight and apologized to me and told me she's sorry for blaming me for her son's bullshit and my sister's which I told her plainly I have no sister. 

After that was taken care  I want and deal with the house matter saving all the things I wanted to keep that were ruined thanks to the two fuckers that decided here was the best place to murder an ATF. what I did keep I sold before I dealt with the house insurance once the house "short circuited" and got on fire. when that was invested gated tit was know that the place was a ticking time bomb anyways and that it was soon to catch fire and that the faulty wiring just made its process speed up.

So the property was cleaned up and I was given the money for it and the car since the car was in the garage when it caught on fire.

All of Tara's things burned alongside the house and car so now she has nothing.

Now here I am enjoying myself with my two fiances.

" Since you have gotten your check from the car and House what are you gonna do now?" Tig asked

"you two ever wanted to live out in the woods. where no one can see you, there's not a neighbor insight and you can do anything inside our out with no worries?" I asked

"yea we have," Chibs says

"then we will have just that," I tell him

"you're gonna buy a house?" Tig asked

"Yes I am so us three can have privacy and enjoy it with no worries and if we ever have kids then we'd have a great big yard for them to play in. you both would have a garage that could be used for that in general or as a man cave," I tell them.

"Have you found one?" Chibs asked

"I've found a few but I want your two's inputs since you'll both be living with me." 

"When can we view them?" Tig asked

"the realtor told me I could stop buy and pick up the keys to the place any time then once we decided which ones we want to drop the keys of the houses we don't want and sign the ownership papers of the one we do then we can go from there." I tell him

"Sound like we have a day of house viewing" Chibs says

I smiled as I nodded my head

"Let's go" Tig says

 so I followed them out and took my car in case the club calls them while we are looking at the houses.