1

I am Senna Lilla Knowles, the twin sister of Tara Knowles. No, we aren't identical which helps out so when people have issues with her they won't attack me and I fight back. not that I'd have an issue with that since I'm the fighter of the family.

See I fought Tara and my dad plenty of times when he was a wasted no good drunk. now you might tell me calling him no good isn't what a child should call their parent but the shit he tried to do to me and Tara I have every single right to call him any and every right to and I will.

Throughout high school, I was the quiet one. I rather observe than speak while Tara hung out with two guys who was wanting to prospect for the local motor club in town. She dated was dating the blonde haired guy and I knew as well as she did that when she wanted him to leave with her cause this town" was too small" that he'd never leave when he had binds to the club.

So come graduation she left and I stayed. We've kept in touch plenty of times letting one another know how we are doing. 

I told her I met two guys that treat me with so much respect I feel as though I'm living a dream. 

She at first was a little skeptical of me dating two men at once and their age. which I told her age is just a number for me and as long they treat me right and love me right I don't care how old they are. 

she told me she was happy for me after so many times me boosting about being with them.

Now here we are she's a doctor and I'm a lawyer which is funny as can be with the two people I'm seeing.

_______________________________________________

A/n: Might change Senna's Job?

not sure yet.