10

(What you are to read in this chapter I don't want comments about how nasty and crap the female does to Tig. I warned you it be dirty. and this would be in here. so here it is)

I walked back out and grabbed a few things  I could use before I joined Tig in bed.

"Now Alex tell me something," I say as I rub and smack his ass.

"I'll tell you anything just please give me what I want."

"will you let me try something first with you before I actually do that?" I asked

" What do you wanna do just do it pleas then do what I asked," he says

so I slipped out of the toy and laid over him rubbing my body all over before I started grinding and humming him as if I had a dick and was taking his ass.

His moans filled the air.

"When I actually do this Tigger you have to have to be one on your hands and knees" I tell him

"I will, I'll get into any position you want me to" he says 

I stopped moving and laid over him fisting his hair and turning his head towards me.

"After I do you Tigger I want do too. both holes" I tell him before I dominate his mouth in a fiery kiss.

I let his hair go and slap his ass making him moan again.

"get in position," I tell him as I slip back into the strap on and lube the fake dick up. and got ready.

I bite his ass cheeks watching him as he enjoyed the pleasure. before I leaned forward and lubed his hole with my tongue really making him moan out and cry my name.  he reach back and held me there ad I made sure he was really lubed up with my tongue.

When I pulled back I positioned myself right where I wanted and slowly eased into his ass.

His loud moans filled the air as I pushed all the way in and waited.

"alright baby you can move" he tells me.

I grba hold of his hips and start fucking him so damn good that it makes me moan and I'm not even being pleasure. its just the sounds and my name falling from his lips as I pleasure him makes me pleased. 

I spank his ass a few times before I reached down and messed with his sac before I jerked him off a bit.

 he came multiple times in my hand. before he dropped down on the bed panting. I smiled as I pulled out and licked my fingers clean eating his cum.

"Mmmm Tigger your cum is so tasty baby" I moaned as I finished liking his cum off me before I removed the strap on tossign it away and rolled him over so I could suck his dick off getting it clean.

"so fucking yummy Alex. I want more. please Tigger" I pleaded

"I'm gonna cum again" he whined

I smiled and went back to sucking him off and was rewarded with a mouth full of his cum.

I pulled back and moaned as I licked the rest from my lips.

"So Yummy." I commented

He takes and lays me on my back before he goes down and eats me out making me cum so many times as he moans and licks me out eattign my cum as he spills out of me.

"Yummy baby, so damn delious. my favorite taste in all the world" he says

I smiled before I fist his hair and pulled him up to me.

When my phone rings and I see its Chibs. 

"Little  Scott is calling." I say

"Anwser it and let him hear you being fucked"Tig says as he slams into to me right when I hit anwser.

"damn lass is he tearing you up?" Chibs asked

"Oh Chibby yes he is. it feels so good, wish you was here to fill me up too" I replied before moaning.

"so damn glad I'm locked up in this room you've making have a ragging boner loue."

"jerk off my Scottish daddy let me hear you as you hear me being pounding by my blue eyes dadddy" I tell him

Tig leans his head and and bites my tit making me cry out his name.

"video chat me I wanna watch you too" Chibs says

"alright Scottish daddy" I say before I hung up.

"he wants to watch us fuck" I tell Tig as I video call Chibs.

"Hello Scottish daddy. you ready to watch you baby be railed by her other daddy while you jerk off?" I asked

"fuck yea" he says

So I put the phone where he could see everything that happens.

"Tog don't you hold back" Chibs tells him

"Not hardly" Tig replied and he gave my body the pleasure that I so longed for the type of dirty hardcore sex I only imagined to get.

 I was screaming and crying his name while Chibs moaned my name.

After Tigger railed my ass to a breathless mess I dropped down panting while both Tig and chibs panted as well.

"Love when I get home I'm gonna rail you so good you'll not be able to work for a week," Chibs says

"Cant wait my Scottish daddy" I replied

"I love you," he says

"I lifted my head and looked at him.

"I love you too. you bee a good boy for me and don't fuck any women there." I tell him

"I won't I swear to yea," he says

I smiled and blew him a kiss.

"Tig you take care of her while I'm gone," Chibs tells him

"Oh believe me I will" Tig assured him.

I blow him one last kiss before we ended the video and I turned my phone off and cuddled up with Tig.

We laid there kissing and caressing each other's bodies till we fell asleep.