18

Ashton's POV:

Sage has been near impossible to satisfy in the last two hours because he's just hit his peak. Even when he's knotted, he won't relax and just keeps grinding down on me to try to feel more.

"Ashton, I need more," he begs, getting all pouty because I won't give him more. "You're supposed to take care of me!"

"Sage, light of my life, you're literally on my knot. There isn't much more that I can do," I say as he growls irritably and leans up to lick my mate mark before biting down on it and making my cock let out another gush of semen. "Brat..."

He cackles happily, but I push his face away before he can continue to nip at my flesh. "I'm in heat! Let me do what I want!"

"We're between rounds so you need to rest, Sage," I tell him, trying to be firm, but I don't like using my Alpha voice on him while he's in heat.

I did closer to the start and he immediately obeyed, but it was scary to have and use that kind of power. I haven't fallen into it since because he's my mate and the man I love. He's not some toy or something for me to boss around.

"I'm the one in heat, so I know what I want."

"Yes, but I'm the one watching over you and taking care of you, so I know what you need," I tease, kissing his forehead.

A knock at the door has me growling ferociously because I wasn't expecting it and I don't want anyone in here. However, I know that we both need to eat and get some water into our systems, so I tone it down and pull a blanket over both of us.

"Calm down, big guy," Sage says, nuzzling my neck.

The door opens slowly and Alder walks into the room with a tray. There's some fruits and vegetables on a plate, crackers, and two huge cups of ice water. He sets it down on the nightstand and pulls a pill bottle out of his pocket.

"Do you need any painkillers, sweetheart?" he asks Sage, before looking at my back and wincing. "The offer is open for you, too, Ashton."

"No, I have a dick inside of me, so I'm all good," he says happily, laying against me in content. "We're just past the peak."

Alder leaves the bottle of painkillers on the nightstand beside our food. "Make sure Sage drinks all the water at least. He's dehydrated himself during heats before and I don't want him to have to deal with the headache. You need to make sure you're also hydrated, Ashton."

I salute him and he leaves the room quietly. As soon as he's gone, I grab the cup of water and hand it to Sage, but he wrinkles his nose.

"No thanks," he comments, scowling. "I'm not thirsty. Well, for anything other than dick."

I sigh.

Sage can be such a stubborn brat when he's horny, from what I've learned, and it's among the most frustrating things that I've had to tackle with my mate. Especially because I'm really against using my Alpha voice since I have to rely on persuasion as opposed to just telling him what to do, not that I'd change my method.

"If you drink all of your water then I'll let you try to make me come again even though you're already knotted..." I purr in his ear, making him perk up a bit. "But you have to drink it all first."

He huffs but grabs the glass and slowly drinks it. About halfway through the glass, my knot finally goes down and I pull out of him. The action seems to piss Sage off and frustrate him because he immediately starts to drink the water as quickly as he can.

Instead of looking all cocky and satisfied once he's drank it down, Sage's eyes widen and he sprints to the bathroom.

I follow him and rub his back as he throws up all of the water, coughing the entire time once he's gotten rid of the contents of his stomach. It's hard to see him like this, so I sit behind him while he coughs and eventually leans back against my chest.