13

Sage's POV:

He kissed me.

Ashton, my shy, scared, hesitant mate kissed me on the lips and took control.

And it was amazing.

I was surprised when he took charge and initiated kissing and touching, but it was hot nonetheless and I really enjoyed it. When we got upstairs, we collapsed on the bed and continued to make out, this time losing our clothes (except for underwear since Ashton showed some anxiety) and I explored his body in a more intimate way.

"Sage!" Ashton exclaims from the bathroom, and I turn to see him looking at his neck.

"Yes?" I call, still laying in bed and completely relaxed.

He rushes back in the room, a frantic look on his face as he points at his neck. "What the hell, Sage?!" he whines. "You left a bruise on my neck!"

I smirk, looking down his chest where there's actually several bruises all over his body from my mouth. "Oops."

Ashton gives me a shocked look. "Oops?! Sage, how am I supposed to face the pack like this?! What will your parents say?!"

"Probably 'finally' or 'it's about time,'" I deadpan, still smirking. "Ashton, it's normal. Haven't you seen Owen's body when he shifts? Or Zach's? Haven't you seen their necks?"

"Yes, but..." Ashton blushes. "They're so obvious."

I pat the bed and he sits down beside me. "What's wrong?" I ask, because I can tell it's something deeper than just the fact that there's marks.

"Are you upset that I didn't leave any on you?"

"No. It was up to you and I'm covered in your scent anyway," I say, grabbing his face and kissing his lips. "And you want to leave some on me... I wouldn't be opposed."

Ashton's face gets even redder. "Uh... maybe at some point, but you'll have to tell me how."

"Or I could show you," I whisper in his ear, sliding into his lap. "We don't have anything else to do today..."

"That's a good point... Show me how to please you, Sage." Ashton flirting back is quite rare, but when it happens, it catches me off guard and turns me on.

"Well, Alpha," I start, making my mate shudder. "First you have to do some foreplay and kiss me. Here."

I kiss up his neck.

"Here..."

My lips find just under his ear and across his cheeks.

"And here," I purr, finding his lips and kissing him deeply.

Ashton grabs my hips and squeezes them gently. "Mmm," he hums as we break our lips apart. "What next?"

"You kiss down my neck," I murmur, kissing him down his neck to show him exactly where I want his lips. "And find my collar bones. Start there by sucking and gently using your teeth..."

I pause talking and do so, licking, nipping, and sucking on his skin and making it go darker. The mark looks nice on his skin, and I smirk up at him.

"Huh, guess it's my turn," Ashton hums, suddenly flipping me over and pinning me down with his body. "Is... Are you okay with me being on top of you?"

"Ashton, follow your instincts," I tell him, reaching up to grab his biceps and rub my thumbs over the slowly forming muscle. "If I don't like something, I'll tell you and we'll talk through it, alright?"

Ashton nods eagerly. "So... can we get back to what we were doing?" he asks, and I smile widely and nod.

He grabs my hands in his own and pushes them above my head so I can't move unless I fight back, and I am in no mood to do so. Ashton slowly lowers his head and kisses my collar bone and up my neck, making sure his kisses are long and sensual against my neck. He keeps licking and kissing my neck, focusing on the juncture between my neck and shoulder where his mark will go someday.