14

Ashton's POV:

Embarrassment.

That's the only thing that coursed through my body when I realized that I came in my underwear like a premature pup. Obviously, I didn't have much experience with sex or anything of that nature because we weren't allowed those pleasures and none of us wanted them anyway.

Sure, during my ruts I would experience orgasms, but they didn't feel that great because my body craved for another wolf to be there with me. It was uncomfortable and awkward until the rut faded and I was edgy for the following days until I was entirely past it.

So, when I played with Sage's body and made him come, it didn't surprise me that hearing him and experience intimacy made me come, too, but it was still embarrassing.

Especially since he noticed.

My plan was to run to the bathroom and pretend I finished myself off, but Sage stopped me and reassured me like the incredible mate he is.

Now, we're laying in the bed and cuddling because we're both recovering from that moment and I just want to hold him and embrace my mate.

"Get up," Sage murmurs after about a half an hour of lazing around. "Come on, Ashton, get up."

I groan. "Why? We don't have anything to do today!"

Sage bites my arm and it surprises me and causes me jump away. He sits up once I'm off of him and opens the window, letting light flood inside.

"Let's go on a run! It's cool out and I love the fall season," he begs, looking out the window longingly. "Come on, Ash... don't you want to keep your mate happy?"

Like he can stay mad at me.

I sigh and get up. "Fine, only for you," I mutter, going to the bathroom and looking at my messy hair in disgust. "I need my hair to get cut."

"I think it looks nice," Sage says, running his hand through my messy hair that is getting long enough that it could probably be pulled back. "Whatever you want to do with it."

We go downstairs and step into the backyard in just our underwear and sweaters. Of course, I start blushing when Sage strips and shifts, but I shift before bed can see me.

I had always thought that Omegas had a tendency to blush and be shy, but I am very much the one who blushes the most in our couple. Not that I have a problem with it, but it's a little embarrassing sometimes when Sage says something mildly cute and I turn into a flustered mess.

There's times where I'm able to make him blush and I love those cute little moments, but he almost always has the upper hand on me.

It's rather cold out, but I enjoy it and I can tell Sage does, too. In fact, he's already trotting around the yard and rolling around in the fallen leaves, playing like a pup.

I walk out to the area where he's rolling around and then he hops up and rubs his nose and face against my neck before taking off again and expecting me to follow him.

We run through the woods to the clearing where I found Ainsley laying when she forgave me. It's a nice area and all of the fall colors are gorgeous around us. Of course, we run around and I tackle Sage, but I know I only catch him because he lets me. Not only is Sage one of the best warriors in the pack, but he's also got the natural gift of speed that he's told me Omegas are blessed with.

In most traditional and old time packs, Omegas would run when threatened, and they're naturally quick to get away from danger or find someone to protect them. However, in this pack, it makes it even easier for them to fight because they can stay out of the jaws of their attackers and keep them off balance.