Ch 9: 🌤 Opening Clouds [Hello Sunshine] {PRT 3: SCENE 3}

A/N: Ooh hello again~!🙂💕 SO!😃👏 as you can see, last update was the ending of the mid burn as I like to call it instead of slow burn cuz slow burn shit takes FOREVER in fanfiction, which I hate...! Meaning that WE WILL HAVE A FIRST TIME SKIP for this story~!🤗🎉🎉 it's just a mini time skip into the next month since the last 2 or 3? Or the first chappies? Were September of 1993, and we'll be going into the 3rd week of October '93 as a start of y'alls fave gay bois relationship~! 😘💕❤💜 Now! For this update is also, Michael officially 2 months pregnant with baby #1!🙂☝️ there's gonna be a surprise at the middle-ending of this chappies as its gonna be Michael's 1ST ultrasound update with Prince~!💕💜❤

Enjoy~!

~♡~

Date: October 18, 1993
Location: Chanhassen, Minnesota
Time: mid morning/afternoon/evening

~

It's almost in the middle of October and officially two months into Michael's pregnancy

It's almost in the middle of October and officially two months into Michael's pregnancy. Michael's belly has been growing rapidly healthy. Prince had called in a very kind and generous female doctor for Michael for his check ups of his developments with the baby until the due date. And, it's also officially been a month since the two Pop stars started secretly dating.

After weeks of their first date, Prince was totally wanting another date and many more with the dancer. Michael was happy to say yes to him multiple times on each dates as the two begin to fall in love with each other more everyday. Ever since accepting of becoming Michael's Dom and the "baby's father", Prince didn't want to leave Michael.

Now, here they are still in Prince's bedroom as it's been weeks since he'd asked Michael to move and sleep in with him to continue keeping him safe from the tabloids. Michael's been getting the best sleep he's had been since months of touring and concerts. The sex could stay and feel like Heaven to them for eternity and their cooperation into going through with this new relationship that both King and Prince of Pop music may turn their tables in their life and future but, BOTH Prince and Michael had accepted any changes that'll soon come to them in a flash of time in their lives as a secret new couple in a heart beat. For their fans and family.

But anyways. Here they are, still asleep under the covers of Prince's bedroom. It was almost 9 in the morning in Minnesota and it was a partly cloudy day with the sun still outside in the blue sky of Paisley Park. Michael sleeps on his left side to avoid his now showing baby bump on the right side of the bed and Prince, knocked out next to his left side with his left arm, half wrapped and limp around Michael's back and hip waist under the blankets.

Michael's first ultrasound appointment was at 9:30 AM. Once that 8:40 AM time made the alarm clock went off, it was time for them to wake up and get ready.

After shutting off the alarm with slight aggression from a slung arm and hand on the black buttons, Prince exhaled through his nose as he pulls back his arm on his stomach and now lays flat on the pillow. His left arm still around Michael who's still asleep, but made little groans under the pillows on his side of the bed. Prince turned his head on the pillow to the right side and sees that half of his, boyfriend now~ boyfriend's half covered face that's under the pillows that only shows his eyes and nose.