Ch 8: 🌤 Opening Clouds [Hello Sunshine] {PRT 2: SCENE 2}

A/N: Here y'all are with this book's 1ST ✨SMUUUTTT✨ Be ready guys~!😏💕

Enjoy~!

~♡~

Date: same date from Ch 7
Location: in between the Table of Love (& Music) room/Prince's bedroom
Time: late evening, night time, 10 PM

~

Michael was carefully yet pinned down on the red velvet and silver heart mirror of the red table with his and Prince's lips glued onto each other

Michael was carefully yet pinned down on the red velvet and silver heart mirror of the red table with his and Prince's lips glued onto each other. Prince held Michael close to him but took precautions of his pregnant belly while trying to pull off Michael's jacket off his body. His hands were all over down on the dancer's body as Michael kept holding his arms wrapped around Prince's neck and shoulders as he was being lifted up and down on the table.

Prince wanted to feel the body of the dancer's waist and thighs and God~! His ass in his hands. Prince wanted to take good care of him as his lips couldn't stop tasting and kissing Michael's lips, jawline and neck too. Once finally slipping off Michael's suit jacket off, Michael was trying to stop him from going any further as this wasn't a right place to do this.

As he was also in too much trails of kisses all over the guitarist's left under jawline too. Once feeling the slight cold air of the atmosphere of the room, Michael gasped as his back was layed on top of the damned cold! silver heart mirror on the table. He giggled nervously as he called at Prince to pause him.

"W- Wait, Prince...! This is...!" Prince then slowed down his trails of kisses on Michael's neck and looked up at the dancer. "Is something wrong? Did I hurt you?" He wondered but Michael shook his head with a chuckle over his blush as he layed his hands on the top part of Prince's back.

"No...! Should we y'know...? Take this to your bedroom?" Michael asked as he looked down at the table and back up at Prince. "The table's kinda cold...!" Michael mentioned, slightly shy as he kept his arms around the guitarist's neck and shoulders.

Prince widened his eyes with his blushing cheeks in surprised at that and grinned, his lips closed with an approved hum as a yes for his answer.

Before Prince could lift off the other to let Michael up too, Michael had slowly with gentleness, wrapped his legs and crossed his feet around the guitarist's lower waist of his suit that he still wore. Prince's heart began beating fast as it hummed in his chest at the sudden action.

"And please...~" Michael spoke softly, his cheeks and nose turning red as he tells Prince after loosely wrapping his legs around the Dom, "Please be gentle with me...~ My virginity was taken away from me." Michael lowered his eyes down to the right from Prince as Prince listened to him. "I... I want to feel the love, not feel cheated by it...~" Michael finished as he layed his right hand on top of Prince's chest over his beating heart and caressed his thumb over his chest on his suit.