Ch 5: 🌥 The Peeking Sun {PRT 4: SCENE 4}

A/N: Oooh~? Another update today? Y'all are lucky that y'all get 3 updates from this book!😏💕 here's the 2nd part y'all!🤗💜❤

Enjoy~!

~♡~

Date: same date from Chs 1, 2, 3, + 4
Location: in between flight from New York/Chanhassen, Minnesota
Time: late evening, night time

~

Once it's been a full hour drive to the New York airport, Prince had woke up Michael from his nap, telling the singer that they were here at his jet plane. The butler had pulled the car infront of an opened plane road space view of the guitarist's private plane. The other two decoy cars were Chick and his security team that break to a halt close behind. After being told that they were here, Michael finishes rubbing the sleep away from his eyes and sitting up from his spot on Prince's chest and seeing that the butler had opened Prince's car door first.

As Prince leans and steps out of his seat first, the butler walked around to open Michael's car door next. Michael grabs his fedora and steps out, slowly from the car and follows the guitarist and his body guards to the private jet.

Once being quickly led up as into the plane with assistance and being entered in there first with Prince behind him, Michael was greeted nicely by a light blonde female plane attendant. Michael gives her a quick smile and walked in the room of the plane. Prince enters second. They next settled back in closest seats in the red recliner first class seats and Michael had asked for a blanket. Wanting to return to his sleep after letting the guitarist know that he'll be back asleep as it was a very, long day. Prince accepts it and didn't mind and that same female flight attendant came back in from the cockpit area with a blue baseball large sized blanket and gave it kindly to Michael.

The flight from here back to Chanahessen, Minnesota was only almost 2 hours long, and the two musicians were tired as they both took the opportunity to sleep until Prince was back home.

~

As those couple of hours had went by from the flight, and another thirty minutes of another car drive back to the guitarist's Paisley Park, Prince and Michael were well rested and now hungry

As those couple of hours had went by from the flight, and another thirty minutes of another car drive back to the guitarist's Paisley Park, Prince and Michael were well rested and now hungry. It was dinner time in Minnesota. Michael's stomach growled since they'd pulled up infront of Prince's house. Prince heard it as the butler parked the car infront of the house garage. Behind them was Prince's private jet just landing safely back on ground.

"You hungry?" Prince asked as Michael was leaned against the car window seal and turned to his right over the other man. "I guess I am. But, I don't know what I want to eat though.." Michael said honestly, trying not to be rude in not being brought in Prince's home to eat dinner with him as he hasn't eaten since he was living with his sister Janet at her place for a while for lay-low. With all the trauma he'd went through and early morning sickness had been kicking in, Michael skipped meals on purpose. Which was... A month ago. Not good for you or the baby, Michael.