Ch 1: 🌬 Fishy... [Wind...]

A/N: Heyyy again my loves! 🤗 2 chappies in one weekend? Sssssoooo not me!😌 SO!🙂👏 I've read that some of y'all are enjoying the start of this new separate Prichael book that I've put together for y'all! And that means, I've decided to whip another early update for y'all!😘💕 Before we can get started! This chapter will start on a timeskip to an awards ceremony of the yr 1993 w/ Prince's curioustiy along the way and I'll continue on w/ the plot faster that way for y'all to enjoy reading! Hope y'all like this 1!🤗

Enjoy~!

~♡~

Date: September 2, 1993
Location: MTV Awards
Time: late evening, night time

~

Prince's 3rd POV

It was in that moment, while in the back in the crowd during the after party of the MTV Awards, that Prince knew something was wrong with his rival, Jackson. He's been in a group with his longtime rival, now madeup childhood friend Morris Day and his group band The Time and with one of his own band members Sheila. Watching from the far back, just 20 feet away with the whole view of Jackson's actions and face as he stands next to his sister, Janet Jackson. The two siblings chatting away, well, mostly Janet was, with Eddie Murphy and Jimmy Jam.

Prince notices that Jackson's wife, Marie-Presley was no where in sight at his side, which was... very odd given that Jackson always has his wife by his side when out in public. But, since he's also notices the presence of one of his rival's exes, Brooke Shields, with her new fiance was in the group. The lead guitarist (and as well as everyone up in Hollywood and the whole world too) knows that the two couple had broke it off a few years back due to the pre start of Jackson's child accuser allegations with one boy he had been holding onto for a couple of years in their early relationship. As well as Jackson's early divorce with Marie-Presley. It was, to be kinda honest, sad to Prince to see the other man that he is who he is now and the annoying ass PRESS up in the dancer's business and destroying his personal life like this way. He could relate to his rival's pain that he's going through because he was in a divorce himself with Mayte. (He really loved her, but what he'd found out about the woman was that she only wanted for his fame and money but no children to give him, [as she was "birthless" to give any children for Prince] and that broke Prince's poor heart after in weeks yet months of angry disappointment towards Garcia. He felt ashamed to even fall in love with a woman like her, so, he took his money and her wedding ring that he bought for her with his love from her back in his possession and had kicked her out of his Paisley Park. Leaving himself alone again). Anyway, the musician couldn't help but wonder why his rival was alone yet always by his sister's side through the whole night that he's noticed about too.

As Prince watches from over his girl friend, Sheila's shoulder and the head of his red theatre seat, as he let's the drummer and his childhood friend Morris talk the most to the crew, Prince continues eyeing silently the dancer. In his view, he could totally see Jackson's obvious, white skin. Which he thinks is so beautiful on the peptite man, that he just wants to have a bit of a taste of that white chocolate skin-

Wooooahhh...! Where did that come from in your head, Prince...? It's too early to think stuff like that to your top, annoying rival right now.

As the frontman guitarist sees Jackson's whole facial expressions and body language, (He maybe a musician, but he never considered himself a detective or a cop, he just can see it as he's obviously the only man who'd noticed the other younger man's looks when he chats with people). He could clearly see Jackson's face, washed up as pale as a ghost and not his original light skin tone color. The paleness of his skin, has flushed the blush of his natural, minimum caramel tan color. He looked like he was about to throw up from where he was standing next to his sister as Elizabeth Taylor steps up next to Murphy and with her husband in greeting the Jackson siblings.