13

UHHHHH HELLO?!?? how in the hell does my story have almost 43k reads?!?!? I'm re-reading this and looking at how fucking cringy this is. I'm changing all of my bad grammar. i also want to make a disclaimer I have and never will ship dnf. I just wanted to write something I chose the dsmp fandom bc that's the fandom I was in at the time I wrote this. Also thank you for reading! (and sticking through my bad grammar using half instead of have💀)

This was the first fanfic I have ever started and finished and didn't quit after 1 chapter.

This story was kind of an experiment as I have never written anything sad before. So if it was bad that's why.

I want to know what you guys thought of my attempt to write something sad. Constructive criticism is encouraged. I want to grow as a writer.

I might have a q&a chapter after this one or just answer your questions in the replies.

Thank you Feral_Boyz for interacting with this story and giving me the motivation to finish this story!

And Thank you to everyone who has read this mess of a story.

Sooo my story is somehow #1 in dreamnotfound. What the heck?!?! Thank you :)))

We hit a huge milestone of 10k reads!! That's insane! We are almost at 11k! Thank you all so much:)