7

TW//MATURE LANGUAGE//SA//RAPE//DEATH//DESCRIPTION OF BLOOD

Also dnf fan art just like I do for between lenses. Enjoy.
------------------------------------------------------------

George's Pov:

The rebellion?!?! Is he unaware of how sensitive a subject that is for me?!?!I watched him kill my parents over this like 2 weeks ago.

I still want to see what he has got to say about it.

"What about the rebellion?" I ask

"I want you to hear my side of the story, and I want to hear your side of the story."

Reasonable enough. And besides, I want to hear his side. I decided to listen to him.

"What is it you want to say?" I ask him.

"Well first, I want to hear your side of the story. Why did you start the rebellion?" He asked.

"Well technically, I didn't start it. It was my parents. They told me they started it because you're a dictator and won't let us do anything. They said also said you killed the greatest leader ever, Danny."

He smirked. "George, there is a lot more to the story than that."

I look at him in worry. "What is there to the story?"

He walks over to the chair I am sitting in at the breakfast table and picks me up.

"Put me down!" I yell.

"I am gonna carry you to our room so we can talk there." He smirks.

I sigh. I know I won't be able to do any different because he simply won't listen.

He starts walking over towards the elevator and presses the button so we can go back to his, I mean our room.

I lean my head against his chest, "Can we just talk now?"

He giggles and smirks at me, "Not right now, Georgie."

"I really like the nickname, Georgie," I tell him.

He says to me in a flirty voice, "Oh really? I will keep calling you that, Georgie."

I felt myself starting to blush, so I hid my face in his chest. Even though I can't see his face, I can feel the smirk.

The elevator opens and we walk over to his bedroom door and open it. The bed is still not made and Netflix has it paused on the second episode of Squid Game.

(Btw, I have only watched the first episode, so don't spoil it. Given the number of squid game tiktoks on my fyp, I'm not sure how I avoided spoilers on Tiktok.)

He puts me on the bed and drags me onto his lap. He whispers in my ear, "Georgieeee."

I feel a shiver go down my spine and a blush. I turned towards him to find his lips only an inch from mine. I start blushing even more. "What do you want to talk about your side of the story?" I say I'm trying to change the subject.

He smiles, still inches away from my face, "I want to tell you my side of the story."

He pulls away from my face but then pulls me even closer now to where his head is laying on mine.

I sigh and say, "Fine, I will listen."

Dream's Pov

"Fine, I will listen." George sighs.

I smirk and lean down and kiss his neck. (No, he didn't give him a hickey.) I can see George blushing a lot more than he was a second ago. I laugh and scoot over a bit.