8

TW//MATURE LANGUAGE

More dnf fanart
------------------------------------------------------------

George's Pov:

"George, power makes me feel good. It's all about control. Would you maybe want to help me with that?" Dream says"

I look up at him in shock. What the hell does he mean by helping him?

"What the hell do you mean by helping you with control?" I say to Dream.

He smirks and says, "You can help me rule this country. You can have power, wealth, and control."

I stare at him blankly. I really don't know why in the hell he is looking at me like that.

"Dream, could I please go think about this for a moment? I ask.

He shrugs. "Sure. Take all the time you need."

I walk out of the bedroom and start the long walk into the garden.

I lay down in the spot where we had laid down and stared up at the sky. The sky is a nice blue and the sun is shining. The clouds are nice and fluffy. A beautiful day, I might say.

I can feel the wind here and my hair is blowing in my face. The flowers around me are blowing with the wind.

My mind wonders away from what is happening right here to Tommy. Is he doing alright? Oh, how I miss him.

I am thinking about what Dream said. I understood how he felt. The thrill of being powerful.

Helping my dad and being one of the leaders in the rebellion made me feel good. And when my dad killed that guard. Sure, I might've looked away bur it did give me a thrill.

I push those thoughts out of my mind. I don't want to become a fucking monster, just like Clay. I don't want the power to consume my mind.

I also push those thoughts out of my head. Clay may enjoy death, but he isn't a monster. Look at how good he has taken care of me so far.

I start to cry. For the first time since I talked to Dream that first night, I really needed it.

Then Dream walked into the garden and cradled me close. "Are you ok?" He asked me

I confess. "I actually felt how you felt about power, but I don't want to become a ruthless killer."

"George, death comes with this type of power." He says

I think about everything, and besides all of my morals, I turn to him and say, "Fine. I want to see what type of power you're talking about."

He smirks and says, "Perfect! You will be my right-hand man and you will help me with all of my usual duties."

He hugs me and I hug back. I think this is when I realized I was falling for him. I know the guy who killed my parents, the guy who has taken care of me. The guy who has offered money, power, and control. I can't really help my feelings.

He grabs my hand and we start walking out of the garden. He says to me, "The first thing we got to do was go over to the army training area. We then talked to all of my informants. Then we make sure we are prepared for a rebellion. I think you know what we do when a rebellion happens."

I giggle. "Yes, I do know Dream." I say as we walk along the hallway.

He walks in front of a door and opens it to a courtyard full of army men and guards.

He leads me onto the platform in front of them and he yells, "Attention Men! This is my new assistant and the other army general, George."

All the army men yell, "Welcome General George."