5

TW//MATURE LANGUAGE//YELLING

Dream's Pov:

Where did Tommy go??

My heart starts beating and I look at George in my arms. He looks like he is about to cry.

Once I notice George crying, I sit down and start running my fingers through his hair. He falls asleep. I look up at the guard and tell him in a raised voice, "Where in the hell did the kid go?!?!?"

The guard looks like he is about to panic. He says, "I don't know, but I can check the security cameras for you."

"Yes, check the security cameras," I growl at him.

I pick up George and continue playing with his hair as I follow him. The guard entered the security camera room.

The guard walks over to the computer and sits down in the office chair. He types in a couple of things, and I see he pulls up the footage from when Tommy was in here.

George's Pov

When Tommy wasn't in there, I started crying. I hope he didn't get hurt.

Dream cradled me closer and started playing with my hair. I ended up falling asleep.

The next thing I remember is the guard clicking on a random file, and I see Tommy being thrown in there.

I think Dream noticed I was awake and in distress, so he started cuddling with me even more, and it actually calmed me down.

I was watching Tommy in the room, and he must've heard the commotion in the office, because he covered his ears and cried. He stands up and starts looking around everywhere.

That's when I notice a little bit of something laying on the ground by the door, and I look closer and notice it's a key.

I internally start screaming at Tommy to find the key. Tommy starts walking over towards the window, and he tries to open the window. It's locked. "Maybe that is what the key is for?" I think.

He tries to break the lock open. It didn't work.

I see Dream focusing on him and deciding right here and right now. I am going to play along with this sad and shy act so that eventually he will trust me so I can escape.

Dream must have noticed me staring at him and I looked away blushing. I started focusing again on the camera footage.

Tommy is now looking around again, probably looking for the key to the lock that is on the window. That is when he finally notices the little key right by the door.

He picks it up and looks at it in his hand and walks over to the window and puts it into the lock. It fits.

Tommy then proceeds to pocket the key, and open the window. He climbs out and leaves the wedge just open enough where he could put his hand through and use the certain to cover the window.

The guard pauses the security camera footage and tells Dream, "Sir, it looks like he escaped." You could tell the guard was nervous.

The dream starts to get mad. "Did you drop the key, you stupid little bitch? AND YOU SOMEHOW DIDN'T NOTICE? " Dream stops yelling when he notices me covering my ears and looking away.

Honestly, the guard deserves it after he made me witness my father's death, but it doesn't mean I want to hear all the yelling.

Dream looks at me with a smile and looks back at the guard. "You are fired. Get out."

The guard stutters, "Y-yes sir, I-I'm sorry."

Dream's Pov:

The guard leaves. I am glad. That stupid little bitch. He hurt my Georgie.