11

TW//MATURE LANGUAGE//YELLING//ARGUING//DEATH//DESCRIPTION OF BLOOD//DEATH//MURDER//

Also I rewrote this chapter like 3 times and confused it with the last chapter so sorry if something doesn't make sense.
------------------------------------------------------------
George's Pov:

I see Tommy jump out of the bush, and it scares the shit out of me.

How in the hell did he get in here? Why was he hiding in a bush?

I glare at the bastard. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I just want to talk to you, George." Says Tommy,

"What is there to talk about? It's your fault our parents are dead. There is nothing to be said about that."

I can see Tommy starting to get angry. "I wasn't the one who killed our parents. That was that little boyfriend of yours!"

"We aren't even dating." I say.

"Oh yeah, then why were you just confessing your love to him? Why were you sleeping in the same bed and cuddling?" He said

"That doesn't mean anything." I yell.

"Bullshit." Tommy spats. 

"You are a fucking asshole." I yell at him in anger.

"You are the fucking reason I am even here! You're taking away all the power that my dream was supposed to give me. You're in my way."

That is when my blood runs cold. I see him pull out a silver dagger. Not any old silver dagger, but Dream's silver dagger.

He twirls the dagger in his hands. He is very good at it. The rebellion training has done him very good.

"Now, you will be out of my way." He says as he walks closer to me with the dagger. 

I started running. I know what he is trying to do.

He is trying to kill me.

My chest burns, and I feel sweat starting to drip down my face. I don't stop. I can't stop. I will die if I stop.

I am utterly helpless. Sure, I may be the better fighter. But he has a weapon. And I don't.

I am getting closer to the door. I look behind me and he is inching closer and closer to me. It doesn't help that he is a faster runner than I am. 

I suddenly feel my boot getting caught on a vine, and I trip and fall. 

I try and get up, but Tommy is already there. He pins me down with his knees against my chest, and the dagger pointed at my throat.

He smirks and says, "Where is your little boyfriend now? When is he coming? He can't save you now." 

I really hope my dream comes true soon. even desperate. There are still so many things I want to say to him.

As if it was on cue, I hear the door open, and I see Dream walk in with a worried look on his face. 

Dream's Pov:

I walk into the garden and I see Tommy pinning George down. 

I start seeing red, but I calm myself down. Tommy can easily kill George right then and there if I go and try and do anything. 

"Tommy, what the hell are you doing?" I yell at him.

"I am trying to get back the power that is supposed to be mine." Says Tommy,

"What power, Tommy! I never promised you any fucking power. You made that up in your head." I yelled.

Tommy started trembling. "You-you promised me. You promised. And you broke that promise. So now you have half to pay. "