7- The Mating

When Ro awoke Kaneor was wrapped around him protectively and snoozing softly. Ro shifted a bit to look at him. Kaneor's once dull grey coat that ran from his fluffy ears that would sometimes twitch in the direction of a noise, down his spine and to his tail was now a magnificent iridescent white. Ro liked looking at the little rainbows that would sometimes be created as he shifted his head back and forth. Seeing the fur this closely Ro could tell that it wasn't actually hair but ultra delicate downy feathers that made up the fluff on his ears, spine and tail.

Ro ran his fingers gently over the feathers along Kaneor's back and brushed his thumb over the skin under his eye. Kaneor's skin was a much healthier tone compared to its original pallor as well.

Ro smiled.

It must be because he's gotten food and found the will to preen himself. I'm so happy he's this much healthier already.

As Ro's gentle touches found Kaneor's fluffy ear and gently rubbed. Kaneor suddenly groaned and his eyes snapped open.

There was a dark emotion in Kaneor's eyes that he hadn't seen before and Ro's hand quickly retreated under the dark gaze.

Kaneor was suddenly no longer beside him, but caging Ro in below him. The slightly larger male buried his face in the side of Ro's neck and inhaled deeply and exhaled a light moan. Kaneor's hands found Ro's chest and ass respectively and massaged them.

Ro was startled but the attention felt good and a little mewl escaped him.

Kaneor growled in response and started licking all over Ro's neck again. But this time was completely different. It was hungry and the licks were mixed in with harsh sucks, little nips and gentle soothing. Kaneor's excited tongue made its way up to Ro's mouth.

Ro, having been slack jawed with the intense stimulation, immediately let Kaneor's tongue inside his mouth, which evoked another startled moan from Ro. Kaneor's tongue ran over Ro's teeth, rubbed around Ro's own tongue, and against the roof of Ro's mouth. Ro quivered at the sensation.

This was so different from the ministrations of Cabbexev or the puppy-like alien from the ship. It was rough and possessive and Ro loved it.

Suddenly, Kaneor let out a loud growl and gave one last scorching kiss before he abruptly ripped himself away and stopped touching Ro altogether. Ro whined a little from the loss and both gasped into each other's faces as Kaneor hovered over Ro's prone form.

Ro was slightly delirious and very confused so when Kaneor growled out "Will you be my gra?" Ro dazedly nodded his head in agreement without much thought as to what he meant.

Kaneor showed off his fangs in a victory grin at Ro's response and immediately gripped his dick and slid it inside of Ro's ass.

Ro gasped in shock at the sudden intrusion. It didn't hurt terribly because the quick thrust was aided by the strange skin of Kaneor's cock. He hadn't noticed before (because babulya always said it was rude to stare at someone's privates), but Kaneor's dick was silky smooth, almost feeling as if it had been coated in oil, but Ro could also tell that there wasn't anything actually wet coating Kaneor's member. It was just naturally slippery.

Kaneor's dick also wasn't rather large around, but it was long and it reached up into a place in Ro that he was sure shouldn't be possible.

Kaneor threw his head back at the feeling of being inside Ro and growled viciously before pounding into Ro repetitively. Ro let out loud moans at each intrusion that were almost screams. He clutched desperately onto Kaneor's back trying to hold on as if that would save him from the overstimulation.

Suddenly Kaneor's whole body shivered. Normally Ro would be worried that maybe the male was cold, but thoughts escaped Ro as the shivers wracking Kaneor's increased violently and made the dick seated deep within Ro's ass vibrate against his prostate.