ch11

YN POV

I walk over to the next house carrying the fishing equipments in both my hands. I walked to the backyard to find the boys .Jhope and Rm were setting up some kind of camping chairs,

Suga had already set up his chair and was sitting or more probably dozing off with a hat covering his face.

I subconsciously looked around to look for taehyung but i couldn't see him anywhere.suddenly i felt someone taking the fishing rods from my  hand,i turned my head to see kook.

he gave me a bunny smile,"who you looking for weirdo ?"he said grinning.

"'A..ani, No one'...,YAAH,stop calling me a' weirdo'"i said slightly punching kook on his muscular arm.

He chuckled and we both carried the fishing equipment to jhope.

Jhope smiled when he saw me coming. "Y/nah your finally here! Did you get the bait?" he asked .

"yes oppa"i said lifting up a box.

"OOH! That's great, we can finally get started" he said all excited.

"Great! I will be in my house ,just call me if you guys need anything.."I said taking a few steps back.

But then jungkook suddenly gripped my arm,"oh why are you going?"he asked with a surprised look.

"oh,i... actually don't want to disturb your guys bonding time,I know you guys came here to be alone and enjoy your private time...so-"

"Bullshit... Y/n," jungkook says shaking his head "we would be thrilled to have you here,tell her hyung "jungkook says looking at jhope.

jhope smiles brightly,"ya jungkook is right we will be glad to have you ,it will be a lot more fun..pls stay.."

"uhm.."you hesitate for a while,because you really didn't want to disturb their privacy.

"you guys sure i won't be a bother?" i ask slightly rubbing my neck.

Just then someone held both my shoulders from behind ,"how can a beautiful girl like you ever be a bother? he asks.

i turn around to find jimin giving me his charming smile ,his eyes turning into crescent moons instantly.

I was melting inside after Jimin had called me beautiful and i m pretty sure I had blushed a little, can u blame me ,its not every day your favorite idols call you beautiful..

 Suddenly i was pulled over ,"Thats it your staying ,now come help me" Jungkook said pulling me away from jimin  and dragging me over to the lake. 

"YAAH,i almost fell on my face" i said slapping Jungkook's arm.

"Not my fault you were daydreaming" Jungkook said giving me a cocky look.

To which I gave him a scowl. Jungkook and i had gotten much closer than the other members, I felt much comfortable around him. He was like that annoying but sweet friend in the group.

I then go over to RM and Jin to help them set up the tent like structure ,I was just finishing up when i heard "click"  a camera's sound.

I look over to find Taehyung with a camera, he had taken a candid of me .I quickly cover my face before he could take anymore photos of me.

(the pic tae took)

(the pic tae took)

I had just remembered i had no makeup on and might probably look like a mess.But Taehyung just continued to take pictures of me.

"Taehyung,stop it...i look like a mess "i said running from him covering my face.But he just kept chasing me.

Then i had an idea, i went and sat next to suga,who was still napping,i knew taehyung not would come flashing his camera and disturb yoongi oppa.

No one would dare to disturb the sleeping Min yoongi,unless they wanted to loose their hearing listening to yoongi's curse rap.

Taehyung stopped as soon as he saw yoongi,he stood there and pouted in disappointment ,at last he decided to give up and walked away.

i finally uncover my face and release a sigh.I look over to my saviour who was still asleep.

The power of sleeping min yoongi was no joke!

TIMESKIP{ sponsored to you by justin seagull}

3rd person pov

Y/N was sitting on the grass watching the boys .RM and Jhope was racing each other with a remote control boat.

RM was about to win the race when suddenly he lost control of his boat,it went off course in some random direction and hobi won the race.

"ANIII.."RM screamed in desperation.

"WHOO HOO YEAH BABY ,i won"jhope said doing a funny victory dance.

Y/n was laughing hard at their childish behaviour,and she failed to notice a certain someone sneaking pictures of her.

RM gets up and goes to the lake to retrieve his boat.He tried to control it but it doesn't work,at last he had to get into the water to retrieve the boat.

He tried to control it but it doesn't work,at last he had to get into the water to retrieve the boat

hello armies,

i tried to add the gif of namjoon getting into the water and retrieving his boat but it said the gif is too long😣😭

anyways how's the new ch?hope you guys like it...

pls vote and comment,it means a lot..

until next time

bye army🥰💜