ch22

You check the time impatiently "3:55  just 5 more mins y/n....you can do this"

"Ok class thats it for today,you may leave --"You didn't even wait for the teacher to complete the sentence.You stretch back into your chair after quitting the online class,"ahh finally..."

"HEy Y/N"Someone suddenly comes in blasting the door scaring the shit out of you.

"Jungkook?! what the hell you tryin to give me an early grave?"You say placing your hand on your heart.

To which he just shrugged.

"Why can't you just knock?I literally had my camera on seconds ago what if someone had seen you?"you tell him seriously, cause if someone had really seen him it would have been a big problem.

"Ok..Ok but no one did ryt?"Jungkook said nonchalantly coming and flopping down on your bed.

you roll your eyes,"So why are you here?"

"oh ya about that..I need you to accompany me to a place."He said raising himself from the bed.

"Why...Why should accompany you...a person who always does nothing but annoy me all day?"You ask turning your chair back towards the laptop.

"Yaah..You know i carried you all the way back yesterday ryt...Ahhhh my back hurts from carrying you..Ahh now look this girl can't even do me a favour..."Jungkook said getting all overly emotional.

"Ahhh its really hurting"he moans faking pain.

"OKAY..OKAY FINE I WILL COME....STOP BEING SO DRAMATIC"You say turning to face him.

"Get ready and come down in 5 mins"he said walking out of your room with a victorious grin.

You sigh and shake your head.

You grab a black knee cut jean and a white tee from your wardrobe.You pull your hair into a messy ponytail and look yourself in the mirror.

"looking good y/n"You compliment yourself before heading down the stairs.

You head outside and walk towards the next door.Jungkook was standing near the gate.He was dressed in all black with a fila Jacket with a white stripe.

"Took you long enough"he said tossing you a leather jacket with a smirk.

You catch the leather jacket and look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

He smirks and cocks his head for you to follow him.You follow him to the garage.He opens the garage and you gasp.

"Woah"You exclaim touching the cold metal of the motorcycle with your palms.

"Beauty isn't she"Jungkook said mounting the bike.

"How the hell did you manage this?"you ask him still smiling stupidly.