ch25

Putting Taehyungs arm around your shoulder, you help him down the stairs .You both make your way towards the couch and plop down.

Jimin who was sitting across you kept looking between you and Taehyung, and kept smiling stupidly like that cliche high school friend.

"Yaah Jiminah would you pls wipe that stupid grin off your face "Taehyung finally said annoyed.

"Why? Its because you guys are so cute.." Jimin said chuckling.

You blush,it just hit you that now, this moment onwards you and Taehyung are...uhmm a couple? or dating?

"Ahhh Taehyung  you could have atleast told me about it." Jimin says pouting. Then he turns to look at you.

"So tell me y/n were you guys secretly dating behind our backs?how long has it been going?....No wait tell me have you guys had your first kiss?" He starts bombarding you with questions.

You could swear your cheeks were heating up when Jimin asked you about the kiss, and on que Jimin took one look at your flustered face and gasped,"You..did ,waah you guys are fast...wait did you guys have.."He couldn't complete his question,when a flying pillow landed on his face.

"YAAH..PARK JIMIN get Your HORNY ASS AWAY FROM HERE" Taehyung shouted holding up another pillow.

"what the..yaah i just wanted some details"Jimin said smirking.

"Aiish i'm gonna kill this idiot.." Taehyung said getting up and Jimin ran away to hide behind Jin who was in the kitchen.

You and Taehyung exchange awkward glances at each other. You didn't fail to notice the slight blush on Taehyung's face.

You decide to head back to your house to freshen up. You meet Hobi on the way out.

"Is Jungkook still sleeping?" you ask him.

"I think so...he's been in his room since last night.He must be tired staying up last night."

"I will go wake him up..."Rm said placing his coffee on the table, "he was so worried for tae yesterday, i'm sure he would have already be here If  he knew Tae woke  up"

"we all were worried joonie, thankfully everything is alright now"You say smiling at him .He  smiles nodding his head.

You then head to your house.

Guys i know its been a long time since i updated but hear me out .I just didn't know what to write next, is this what they call a writers block?

And secondly my laptop has some problems,my cursor keeps running to the left.Its really annoying tbh.

IK its a short ch,but i thought it would be better than nothing.

There is probably going to be many errors because of my stupid cursor.

thankyou guys for sticking with me..

love y'all..

\