ch 15

You step out of the car, and walk over to the others.You were standing at the foot of the hills  you were going to trek.It was still a bit dark since you guys were there early morning.

You open the the car's boot and grab your back pack,you also grab kookie's and tae's bag.You walk over to kook and hand him his bag.

"Ahhh,y/n so helpful...what a surprise!?"Jungkook said acting all surprised."Yaah! just take your bag before i decide to throw it down the cliff."you say tossing him his bag.

You looked around for tae but didn't see him.So you placed the bag on the ground on your side.

TAEHYUNG POV.

I was looking for my bag but it was not in the car,so i went to check the other car.On the way i saw y/n standing a bit far off,she was looking into her phone and there i spotted my bag  against her leg.

I smile as i see her unintentionaly bite her lips as she scrolled through  her phone.Then i slowly walk towards her,suddenly a mischievous idea pops into my mind.

i smirk and start walking towards her.

y/n was too immersed in her phone that she didnt notice me coming,but when i was close enough she popped her head up from the screen and gave me a smile.But her smile soon turned into a perplexed face as i stood very close in front of her.

There was very little distance between us.Y/n tried to maintain the distance by taking a step back but,she was trapped by the tree behind her.

I stared down at her flustered face then i started leaning down slowly.She immediately closed her eyes shut.

I silently smile at her cute action,'she is just too cute...'.She looks like a cute tomato..'

I bend down and grabbed my bag which was near her leg and moved away from her.

"Yaah,Y/n what are you doing?" i ask as if nothing had happened.

Y/n POV

I was scrolling through my schedule and was slightly worried about the class i'm going to miss today.

Then i felt someone walking towards me,so i looked up and saw taehyung coming towards me.I tried giving him a smile but my smile dropped suddenly, perplexed at his close proximity.

(imagine this scene)

(With taehyung staring down at you like)(i would just die )