ch18

It was silent in the night as everyone had already gone to sleep.But you couldn't sleep even though you had been trying.Finally you get up,you pull on your jacket and step out of your tent.

You walk towards where you guys had setup the fire.But when you reached there,you saw another figure sitting there.

You walk closer,"couldn't sleep?"a deep voice asks startling you.It was Taehyung's voice.

He turns to look at you and gives you a smile.You give him a small nod  and go sit next to him.

"What do you usually do when you can't fall asleep?"you ask him.

" well usually i would just write songs or maybe go live to chat with army."

"what about you?"he asked looking over at you.

"umm when i can't sleep i like to watch the night skys,I love watching the stars and the moon. They seem to calm even my deepest of stress"you said looking up at the clear night sky.It was really magical with millions of stars shining brightly as if diamonds had been  embedded into the sky.

It was really magical with millions of stars shining brightly as if diamonds had been  embedded into the sky

Taehyung also looks up and both of you gaze at the heavenly lights that never failed to make anyone feel at peace.

Suddenly a streak of light passes through the sky,"OH A SHOOTING STAR..TAE..MAKE A WISH QUICK"you said excitedly.

You close your eyes and make a wish.Taehyung chuckles at your cuteness and looks up into the sky.

"What did you wish for?"Taehyung asks.

"I wished all of you happiness no matter where you guys are"You said smiling at him.

"what about  you?"you ask  curious.

"Haa I can't tell you.If you tell it won't come true pabo"he said chuckling.

"YAAH..then why did you ask me mine?"you said pouting in annoyance.

"ok you really wanna know ?"he asked looking at you.

You nod your head.

"Come closer"he said.

You move closer as you thought he was going to whisper it in your ears.

But to your surprise Taehyung grips your face and before you could even process what was happening he kiss you.

Your eyes widen and you couldn't move from the shock.His soft lips moved gently against yours.Then he pulled out.

You stare at him in utter shock.He chuckles at your face and say,"well that was my wish"

You were blushing so hard now,you didn't know what to say.You quickly get up and go back into your tent without even looking back once.

Once inside the tent you sit down breathing heavily.You gently touch your lips,your heart was beating so fast that you felt it may just come out.

Yn Pov

I place my hand on my heart which was racing like i had run a 400m race.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

DID HE ACTUALLY KISS ME?

OR AM I JUST HALLUCINATING

All these thoughts going on in my head.

Why did he kiss me? does he really like ME?I mean me?How? it didn't make sense.How could the great Kim Taehyung ever like a girl like me?

I ruffle up my hair in frustration.

END OF Y/N POV~

TAEHYUNG POV.

I couldn't help but chuckle at her flustered face.I just loved to see her like that,her eyes wide like a goldfish and a blushing mess..so cute.

I knew i had kissed her when she least expected it.I intentionally didn't want to do it but i just couldn't help it.

But before i could confess my feeling and tell her that i really liked her she got up and ran away.I should have expected she would do something like that considering the shy person she was.

She always acts like nothing bothers her but inside she is just a shy baby bear.

I smile looking down,"ahh Taehyung how did you fall in love with this shy pabo?"i ask myself.

I lay down looking up at the sky,and for some  reason i felt that the stars were brighter than before.

end of taehyung pov

hello gois

your author here.🤡

yea i know this ch is kinda short,but its special.

Finally a kiss phew..😚

What do you guys think?

I am probably going to get braces this week ...already crying thinking about the pain that is yet to come.

Vote and comment guys.

i really like reading your guys comment.

Lub you.😘

always and forever army..

bye💜💜