ch14

"Wakie,wakie Y/n

come on wake up"

You ignore the annoying alarm and roll over to the other side of your bed,still in your drowsy state you grab your phone which was under the pillow to turn off the alarm,but to your surprise it was not even ringing,you don't think about it much because your mind was not fully awake yet.

"Get up y/n come on,"you hear the voice again,but  still sleepy you mumble,"5 more mins"and curling yourself into a ball."

suddenly you feel a chill as the blanket is ripped off from you.You jump up startled and look at the 2 figures standing near your bed. you strain your eyes to adjust to the light and see jhope's face and next to him was jimin, he had his phone in his hand and was smiling slightly amused.

you stare at them confused trying to interpret if your dreaming or not. Then as if Jhope had read your mind he said,"Yaah,you're not dreaming ,..now get up and get dressed "he said all excited.

You were still drowsy, since you had stayed up late studying last night. You pull out your phone to check the time,"5:00 am!!!?,..WTH...where the freakin hell are you going so early in the freakin morning?" you ask annoyed ,you were grumpy because you were sleep deprived.

jimin chuckled at your cute grumpy behaviour,"We are going trekking,but we are going to camp the night also "jimin said.

"trekking?,I'm not coming you guys goo"you say falling back into your bed.

"Y/n if you don't come then i will show this photo to everyone,"Jimin says holding out his phone with an evil grin.

You glance at the screen and becomes horrified as you see a picture of you.It was a picture of your morning face with all your hair sticking out,your eyes all crusty and you were pouting in annoyance since you were disturbed from your sleep.

Jimin had found you so adorable that he had taken that picture,but you on the other hand felt you looked so ugly .

"YAAH JIMIN...DELETE THAT RYT NOW OR ELSE.."You scream jumping out of bed.

But Jimin quickly dodged you ,"OR else what princess?"he teased running around.

"You better be down in 10mins or else..."he said shaking his phone and laughing at my red face.

After Jimin and jhope left the room you quickly get dressed,You grab your jacket since you knew it was gonna be cold in the hills.Then suddenly you notice the black jacket,Taehyung's jacket..

You could feel his scent on his jacket as you picked it up,as funny as it seems his scent always reminded you of puppies.

You smile folding the jacket up intending to return it to him.You then grab your backpack and head downstairs.

As you reach the hallway you find Jiho sleeping on the sofa.you smiled at your sleeping brother after covering him with a blanket.

just then your mother comes in,"y/n dear ,here i have packed you guys some food",she said giving me a bag.

"oh, mom...you didn't have to"you say knowing that she had gotten up pretty early to prepare the dish.

"Aniyo!,its not a big deal.."she said smiling.

"but mom how did you know we were going?"you asked her.

"Jiho had told me last night, didn't he tell you?" she says while making coffee.

you look over at the sleeping brat,"of course he did"you sarcastically reply and head out.