𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗗𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀

♡︎

☀︎︎
☮︎︎

"Finally." Willow sighs as she watches the road sign that said 'Quantico' pass by her window. A sense of urgency begins to fill her body as the car goes on the exit ramp of the freeway. They are now less than fifteen minutes away from the FBI training academy that Stiles is attending.

"What do we do when we get there? How will we get inside of the housing?" She feels the panic start to set in.

You know that feeling that happens when you're about to finish doing something, but you still have a bit to go? Like coloring a page or something, and then you get this sense of urgency to finish it? Willow likes to describe this feeling as 'the willies'. She was most definitely experiencing this feeling, her body tingling in an uncomfortable way, as if she needed to get up and take a lap.

"We will explain who we are. There are guest lists. I've visited Stiles here before. You didn't know because I didn't care to tell you." He says, turning the car into the parking lot of the training program.

She stares at the building, unable to move her body. The reality has hit, Stiles could be extremely injured, or worse. Scott pulls open the door and moves his face in front of Willow's, contorting his body to achieve this.

"Are you okay?"

That was the first time that he showed genuine concern for her during this trip, or at least the first time she remembers.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She snaps out of her daze and turns her head towards his, their lips too close for comfort. She takes a deep breath and begins to back her head away.

"If you're fine, then get the hell up. I wanna get moving before I turn forty." He moves his body away and starts walking towards the building.

And there it is, she thinks.

She pushes her body out of the car and follows Scott, having to do a small jog to catch up to him. He pushes open the door, standing at the open door until Willow walks in. The cold interior of the building doesn't help with her nerves, only making her more uncomfortable. The colors consist of nothing more than cold blues, whites, and light grays. Even in an FBI academy, the security felt as if it were lacking, most of the walls being windows.

Willow stays back, as Scott tells the person at the front desk their names. He motions for her to come to him, and points at a sign in sheet. She signs her name, quickly scanning the names signed previously while doing so. There is one name that immediately brings up a red flag. Liam Dunbar. signed the day that Stiles called her. He hadn't visited Stiles, and if he did, they would know. If he isn't bothering Scott, he's bothering Willow.

Willow flashes a smile at the front desk person before taking hold of Scott's hand and pulling him with her as they make their way to Stiles' room. She could feel the way his hand tried to pull from hers, but she only tightened her grip around his.

"Liam signed his name on there. Have you talked to him lately?"

"He wasn't here. He was at my house the day before you showed up. There's no way he could've made it here that fast." Scott has seemed to forget about their hands, as he has turned it into second nature, walking with Willow hand-in-hand.

"It was Gabe. That's the only explanation. Either him or some other teenage boy pretended to be Liam." She is tapping her fingers against the back of his hand, trying to subdue the anxiety arising.

They stop outside of the room that has two names on the door, one of them being 'Stilinski'.

Scott pulls up his hand and knocks on the door, the action quickly stopping as the door flies open. A lanky brunette boy with dark green eyes stands before them with a smile plastered across his face. "Thought you were Stiles, I'm missing that sarcastic dude right now!" He widens the door, welcoming them in. "You must be Willow, you guys look too alike to not be related." He looks over to Scott and points, "And you must be her boyfriend."