𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

A/N: I saw many requests for a Scott x femOC and thought it would be fun to make one! This one isn't going to be nearly as long as 'Clairvoyant' but I love Scott, so I still wanted to write one for him.

♡︎

Willow pushes her unbrushed hair out of her mouth and faces her head to the sound of a phone ringing. She sets her hand down onto her pillow, and props her body up, too late to answer the phone. The clock on her bedside table reads 4am and she lets out a groan. "Who in their right mind is calling me this early?"

A ping is heard and a blurry name pops up, leaving a voicemail. She picks up the phone, the screen left illuminating her face. Her eyes take a minute to adjust before she reads out the name. Stiles.

"Why is he calling me in the middle of the night? Shouldn't he be sleeping, or preparing for some FBI test or something?" Willow says to herself while opening up her phone and pressing on the voicemail. He eyebrows furrow, forming elevens in between them as she consistently turns up her volume, trying to hear the voicemail.

Instead of talking, she hears the familiar shaky breath of her twin brother, and a hand tapping on the speaker of the phone. The tapping isn't in a pattern, but is still consistent. She jumps out of bed and grabs a pen and paper before starting over the voicemail. She listens again, paying attention to only the taps of what she can assume are her brothers hands.

•••• • •―•• •――• ―― •

H E L P M E

"Shit!" She yells out, opening up her contacts, trying to find someone to call.

Malia is in France visiting Isaac, Lydia is at MIT, and Scott is...home.

She groans before swiftly grabbing a bag of clothes and money, and leaving a note on the kitchen table for her dad. She jumps on her bike and starts reluctantly making her way to Scott's house.

On her way there her mind replays the last thing they said to each other four months ago, over and over.

"You killed someone, Willow!"

"I had to!"

"You're more monster than I will ever be!"

"No Scott, you're the monster for being so fucking judgy all the time, acting like you can never do wrong. You're a hypocrite! And you wonder why your father left, it's because he didn't wanna deal with your bullshit!" The words flew out of her like projectile vomit, and she couldn't stop them.

"....No Willow, now I think we know who the real monster is."

She kicks the break on her bike and stares at the house in front of her, one of the bedroom lights turning on. Slowly, her body makes its way to the front door, her head making no effort to look anywhere other than her feet. Before her knuckles can make contact with the door, it swings open.

"Leave." Her eyes make their way towards Scott's whose are dead and cold, with no sign of anything other than hatred in them.

♡︎