Chapter 16

3rd POV

"What do you think this means?"

Celine asked Zion after he explained what Ezra had told him.

"I don't know, I have no idea what else he knows just that he knows that your Kyra's mate,"

Celine sighed she and Zion were collectively shocked by the information but stumped at the same time.
The information given just created a lot more questions for the two and they weren't sure how to answer them.

Shortly after, Zion left Celine to try and sleep.
They would have a meeting in the morning with their parents to see if there was anything they knew.
Though Celine couldn't go back to sleep.
Her mind yet again finding its way back to the dragon shifter.
She was tossing and turning but she was plagued by questions.
There were so many thing that she didn't know about Kyra and Celine was thoroughly upset.
She wanted to be able to talk to Kyra and be with her.
However she was unable to do that and she would be lying if she said the situation didn't displease her.

Eventually the sun rose and a new day dawned.
Celine woke up, barely running on 4 hours of sleep.
She tiredly got ready for school and mentioned to her parents that she would need to speak to them once school was over.

For Celine the day passed by in a blur.
Her mind too crowded to bother to pay attention.
Once school was over she met up with Zion who walked with her to meet up with their parents.

Though the small meeting was found unsuccessful since their parents had the same questions as the two had.

Eventually the week seemed to pass by just as fast as the first day had and it was now Friday night.
Surprisingly Zion didn't have a football game though he wouldn't have been able to attend even if they did have one.
Tonight the other packs would be arriving.
There were around 7 packs coming with two people from each so 14 in total including the warriors from Celine's pack.
Celine and Zion waited anxiously with the rest of the pack in the common area to wait the arriving packs.
They were all coming around the same time so no one was here yet.
Celine noticed that neither of the fae's were present in the room.
Not Ezra
Not Fallon
And no sign of Kyra either.
Celine figured it had something to do with how the three had acted last week when they originally got the news of the other packs coming.
Celine would have to deal with that later as she put on a polite smile and greeted an Alpha from another pack.

**with the three fae's**

Fallon, Kyra and Ezra we're all currently in Fallon's room.
An unspoken aura was wrapped around the three.
They were all collectively worried to meet the other packs.
They knew the rouges would be coming.
They also knew that if the rouges were able to fight well enough then the three might have to intervene as to not let any blood get spilled.
Neither of them liked that idea.
They were well trained in their powers and had good control.
But there was always ways someone could get hurt.
Someone could get badly injured thanks to any one of the three.
They all shared those same thoughts.
They were unsure if they should meet up with the other packs.
They knew about the three but the three were still nervous to see their reactions.
It was the same feeling they felt of the first day of school.
They didn't mind the stares of curiosity, but they did mind the looks of judgment.
There was always someone who saw the three differently.
They were nervous and were unsure of how to handle situation well.
After about two hours after the arrival of the other packs the three were able to calm down some of their nerves and felt well enough to go downstairs.
Kyra left to get her mask and sleeves for her arms.
She returned with both items on and secure.
She didn't trust the other packs enough to see her face right now.
Ezra looked at the two a reassuring smile landed on his face and he tried his best to ease his two friends.
Kyra and Fallon smiled back even if Ezra couldn't see Kyra's smile.
With small unease the trio made their way downstairs,
Kyra being last to head down.
The packs were all in the common room as well as Celine's pack.
They were all talking and trying to get to know each other.
Celine and Zion were talking with an alpha when they both saw the trio walk into the common room.
The room got quieter quickly.
There was still the noise of chatter but most of the attention was directed on the three as they entered.
Fallon found the quietness quite awkward but hid her emotion well.
Some of the alphas and warriors from the other packs were noticeably staring.
They knew of the three but to see them in person was different.
The trio came to a stop when they were close to Celine and her friend group.
Kyra stood in the middle Ezra was to he right and Fallon to her left.

"Hey I'm alpha Mason,"

A guy maybe three years older than Celine spoke out and put his hand out in front of Kyra.
Kyra remained silent as Ezra spoke up For her though a certain tenseness was found in his voice,
Which confused Celine and Zion.

"I'm Ezra a fae fairy,"

Ezra extended his hand over and shook the alphas hand.
Zion had to suppress his wolf from growling at the sight of the two holding hands.
Celine was slightly relieved that Kyra didn't take the alphas hand or she would have had the same problem as Zion.

"Hello I'm Fallon I'm a fae siren,"

Fallon said as she also took the alphas hand and shook it.
Mason then turned his attention to Kyra who had yet to say anything.
Instead Ezra spoke for her.

"This is Kyra she is dragon fae,"

The alpha seemed a little skeptical as to why Kyra had a mask on and didn't speak but he ignored it and made small conversation with Fallon who tried her best to sound just as enthusiastic.
Celine looked over at Kyra she had her mask on again which Celine guessed was because of the new arrivals.
Celine could only look at her mate and wonder.
There were so many things about Kyra.
Things they had yet to be discovered.
But Celine was determined.
Like Ezra said Celine was her mate.
And Celine made sure to promise herself to look after Kyra.
The two were destined to be together.
Only time would tell how it all would play out for the two young lovers.