Chapter 12

3rd POV
It had been about two weeks now.
The three fae's finding a comfortable routine within the pack.
Celine and Zion still unable to collectively talk to their mates but they had other important matters.
Recently rouges have been spotted in the territory, people were growing  worried and Celine tried her best to calm them down.
'This is why I need a Luna' 
Celine thought as she was working on some paperwork. Her work load growing and anxiety rising with the new rouge attacks.
She desperately wanted to go see Kyra, her presence alone calmed the alpha but she knew she couldn't.
Celine was like a whole different person with Kyra.
She would stutter and her face would become flushed even upon looking at the fae dragon.
Her heart couldn't handle the separation but she didn't know what to do.
She sighed as she went to bed that night, her thoughts consisted of nothing but Kyra.
Celine would imagine what her voice would sound like.
She wanted desperately to hear Kyra's voice.
Her wolf would claw at her head to get her to say something but nothing came to mind.
She also had to deal with the fact that Kyra was hiding her arms and mouth for reasons unknown to her.

The next morning she woke up, it was now a Saturday so she had the day off which she was grateful for.
She got ready with little effort and made her way to the kitchen where some of her pack members could be found.
Among the group were Bianca, Zion, and Taylor.
She got some coffee and sat down with her friends a comfortable silence falling over the kitchen with some conversation here and there.

It was peaceful.

Fallon was the first out of the three to come down. She was already dressed and had gotten ready for the day.
She greeted everyone with a cheerful smile as she sat with Celine and her friends who welcomed her as she started eating breakfast.
Zion and Celine both enjoyed Fallons presence but they were both desperate to see their own mates.
After about 10 more minutes Ezra had came downstairs.
He was dressed in some sweats and a sleeveless shirt.
The sight was enough to cause Zion to choke on his orange juice.
Celine laughed at him remembering when she did the same thing at the restaurant.

Though no one was prepared when Kyra came downstairs.

At this point most of the pack was either in the kitchen or in the living room enjoying the peaceful morning of their weekend.
Kyra was last to arrive and when she walked downstairs small gasps could be heard.
Kyra didn't seem bothered as she walked through the now silent living room and to the kitchen.
Bianca was the first to notice her and she subconsciously gasped at seeing her.
Kyra had a tank top on with some sweatpants of her own.
Her lower arms covered by some material and it was black so no one could see her wrists.
Though the most noticeable thing was her face.

Her mask was off....

She walked into the kitchen her eyes focused on the ground in front of her not taking any notice to the stares she received.

Celine could only look. Her helpless gaze fixated on the woman ahead of her.
The action was small but it seemed to send Celine into a spiral of unknown feelings.
She was excited, happy, relived, and confused at the same time.
Aria was ecstatic at seeing Kyra mask less.

'She's beautiful! why does she even hide her face?'

Aria asked in Celine's head

'I don't know?'

In all honesty Celine didn't know.
There was nothing on Kyras face that would look like it would need covering.
She looked normal.
Perhaps she was sick,
Celine tried to reason with herself.
Celine also took notice of Kyra's arms the lower half were covered by some black fabric.
I looked like a sleeve but stopped at her elbow and covered her entire lower arm as well as her wrists, which only raised more concerns for Celine.

Ezra was the first to speak up after some seconds of complete silence, since the attention was focused on Kyra.

"Well good morning princess,"

Zion widened his eyes a little as he looked over to Ezra who was smirking at Kyra.
The group was also a little shocked at the comment, not understanding that it was a joke amongst the three fae's.
Fallon had to stifle a laugh once Kyra glared at Ezra who's smirk never left his face.
Kyra didn't mind mornings, however the past night her dragon kept her up, asking for a night flight, at the most reasonable time,

2:30 AM

Kyra was too tired to say anything to counter Ezra so she gave him a glare and sat down in between Ezra and Fallon who had saved her a seat.
Fallon released a small laugh as Kyra put her head on the table.

"I think the princess is tired,"

Ezra smiled wider as Fallon continued on from his comment.
The group around them seemed a little confused at the choice of words but didn't say anything at it. They just watched the scene unfold.

"I'm assuming Kyra's not a morning person then,"

Taylor said as he ate into his cereal.
Ezra shook his head,

"Normally Kyra's fine with morning but she went out flying last night,"

Celine looked directly at Ezra when he said that her curiosity fully on him.

"Flying?"

Loise had asked the question this time.

"Mhm Nina likes to go flying more at night rather then the day, so Kyra let her out last night,"

"Whose Nina?"

"Oh right, Nina is a nickname for Kyra dragon."

At the mention of Kyra's dragon small conversations could be heard around the room.

'Her dragon, did you hear that Celine, maybe we can meet her dragon, I bet she's beautiful'

Aria exclaimed excitedly in her head thinking of what Nina would look like.

"You said it was a nickname right?"

Zion asked,
Ezra nodded his head,

"So then what her real name?"

Celine had finally worked up the courage to ask a question.

"Her name is Nara Drakaina,"

"Oh what a cool name does it mean anything?"

Bianca had asked, she always liked unique names considering hers was kinda unique itself.

"Well Nara is a term for hell born in our language, and Drakaina means dragon."

"So her name literally means, hell born dragon?"

Bianca was now fully interested.
Ezra nodded to her again.

"What does hell born mean?"

Taylor asked,

"Oh that's easy, it means she's the strongest......kinda like your alpha,"

Celine went silent at the news.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay new chapter! Please let me know what you all think of it so far and if I should continue or not. If there's anything that could be added to make it better let me know, I'm trying to make this a good book.
Good bye for now ;)
~Grace B