Chapter 14

Kyra's POV

I played with Clair for about 2 hours.
She was a quite energetic little girl.
Though she seemed happy the whole time which I was grateful for.
Eventually she got tired and asked me to go with her to get some water.
She took my hand in hers as she led me up the stairs.
Never letting go as our hands stayed connected, though hers were much smaller so she pulled me by two of my fingers.

It was really cute.

We both made our way upstairs and up to the kitchen. I hadn't realised how close to lunch it was until we got to the kitchen.
Most of the pack was in the kitchen or living room waiting for the food to be ready.
I could smell the food and I could tell that it was almost done.
Upon getting in the kitchen we immediately got looks. People were looking our way probably surprised to see me with Clair.
despite the stairs Clair continued on through the kitchen still holding my fingers as she led me to one of the shelves.

"Can you get the cup down for me Rosie?"

I noticed how high the shelf was compared to Claire's small height.
I nodded and got a glass down for her.
She thanked me and got some water from the fridge.
I looked over and saw a confused Fallon and Ezra.
They were sitting with Celine and her group of friends.

"Tuliostro suawd lutios milanka naua opotronco postria?"
(Who is she, why did she call you that?")

Ezra was the one to ask the question.
I signed back explaining who Clair was and what happens to her, as well as to why she calls me Rosie.
Fallon and Ezra nodded in understanding and went back to conversing with the others.
I was going to go and sit with them until I felt a small tug on my pants.
I looked down and saw Clair looking back at me.

"Will you sit with me at lunch?"

I nodded and she smiled brightly as she led me to a smaller table.
I assumed it was the kids table.
I could only imagine how funny I looked while sitting in the tiny chair at the small table.
Clair seemed happy as she began talking about her siblings and about her wolf.
I simply listened.
Eventually lunch was served and I helped Clair dish up a plate.
Upon returning to the tiny table I saw Fallon giggle as I sat down, my knees close to my chest as I tried my best to sit in the small chair.
I have her a 'don't judge me face' and went back to listening and eating with Clair.
***
Celine's POV
I had to admit seeing Kyra with the young girl was really adorable.
It made me think of the Kyra as a mother and the young girl as her daughter.
Eventually Fallon and Ezra explained that that young girl was named Clair and that Kyra had found her in the basement alone so she spent some time with her. She also called her Rosie because Kyra's middle name was Rosallene

'Such a pretty name,  just as pretty as Kyra,'

I rolled my eyes Aria was totally whipped.

'Hey you are too!'

I shook my head as I ignored her commentary.
I was already nervous as it is, and now that Kyra was here it made it so much worse.
Not that I didn't want Kyra to be here but I always acted so strange in her presence.
I was so flustered and nervous to talk when I was around her.
'Damn I really am whipped'
Shortly after we got our food I saw my father gesture to me.
Me and Zion decided to make the announcement at lunch since everyone was already there so it would be much easier.
We both ate quickly and made our way to the entrance of the kitchen.
I took a deep breath and whistled gaining the attention of everyone.

"Attention everyone, I'm sure you all know at this point about the recent rouge sightings. We have contacted surroundings packs who have reported rouge attacks and claim that we are next,"

Upon hearing this small murmurs of distress could be heard.
Zion then spoke up to continue

"Because of this the packs agreed to send their alphas and some warriors to held aid us, and hopefully end the rouge problems as a whole,"

I looked out at the crowd, I saw Kyra who was looking at Fallon and Ezra.
They were all looking at each other with a strange expression one I could not recognize.

"Are there any questions?"

I asked the crowd before me.
No one spoke for a couple of seconds until Fallon raised her hand.

"Yes Fallon?"

"Do they know about us?"

'That must be why'

I thought to myself

"Yes, we informed the others about you three,"

Upon hearing this the three visibly relaxed,

'Strange'

I thought.

Shortly after lunch ended and everyone went on with their day

I saw Kyra leave to go upstairs Fallon and Ezra following quickly behind.

'I wonder what all of that was about'
***
3rd POV

Kyra Fallon and Ezra all sat in Fallons room.
They all sat on the floor in a sort of triangle.

"What do think is going to happen?"

Fallon was the first to speak.

"What do you mean?"

Ezra asked.

"I mean about the rouges, do think we're going to have to intervene? Like how Kyra did the night of the football game,"

Ezra and Kyra understood what Fallon was talking about.

"I don't know, I've never seen rouges fight, nor have I seen this pack fight, I am unsure of who will win, plus now we have the other packs coming,"

Kyra responded this time.

"How do you think their going to react?"

Ezra was now the one to respond.

"I don't know only time will tell,"

And with that the conversation ended.
The three decided to end it there for the day.
They all occupied themselves with things trying to get their minds of the unease.

The day went by quickly as the moon began rising its glow luring in through the now darkly lit house and people began resting for sleep.

Ezra was currently in his room.
He felt uneasy and restless for reasons unknown to him.
He decided to get some water clear his head. He already had some sweatpants on and he put a shirt on and headed downstairs.
He got a glass of water and made his way outside to the backyard where he could get a good view of the crescent moon with some stars around it.
He sipped on his water as he took some breaths to try and relax.
He was so focused that he didn't hear the back door open and someone walk out.
He was pulled out of his gaze when he heard an all to familiar voice.

"Ezra?"

He turned his head a little only  to find a confused Zion standing behind him.