Chapter 2

Celine POV

Beep! Beep! Beep!

The loud echo of my alarm clock could be heard around my room as the morning sun rose.

I sleepily turned the stupid noise off and sat up.

I looked around my room letting my eyes adjust before stretching and getting up, with the blanket draped around me, as I made my way to the bathroom.

I looked into the mirror and almost laughed at the thing staring back,

I looked like I had a rough night.

I sighed and took the blanket off, and got ready. I slowly dragged my feet downstairs where I greeted my mom once again.

I gave her a small wave as I opened the coffee maker to start brewing me a cup.

I waited for the last drop before taking the cup and swirled the dark liquid around letting it cool off a bit.

I sat at my normal seat across from my mom and smiled at her as I began drinking my coffee.

I enjoyed these mornings were it was a peaceful silence and my mothers company was relaxing.

We chatted for a bit about simpler things like school and such when my dad came downstairs.

He greeted mom as normal and smiled at me before getting his own breakfast.

'Hurry check the time I don't wanna be late!'

I heard Aria suddenly speak up,

'Why are you so adamant on me being on time, you're the one who always insist we skip anyways, why do you care?'

I asked back.

'I don't know but I feel like something big is going to happen and I don't wanna be late today' 

Aria spoke half excitedly

'Alright fine I'll get going'

I put my cup in the sink and got ready to leave. I said goodbye to my parents and got in the car and went to school.

Aria wouldn't shut up the whole way there which made the whole ride that much more annoying.

When we finally arrived I shut Aria away, as my head began hurting from all the noise.

"Hey your here early,"

said Loise, she was another friend in my group there were about five of us in total.

"Yeah Aria wouldn't let me be late today,"

I responded

Loise was a member of my pack and she knew all about Aria, so it was easy to talk to her about any of my problems.

Loise simply nodded and began making small talk. It was about ten minutes later when the rest of our friends showed up.

We were all waiting outside before school started. 

Most kids actually stayed outside before school it was a place to talk and hang out before we all had alto start classes.

In the winter we were all in the cafeteria.

The parking lot was close to the front and I was able to see everyone who came into the school.

Some of my pack members greeted me as they walked by to meet with their other friends.

I greeted them back, this was like any other routine morning.

We were all talking about the football game this Friday when a car pulled into the parking lot.