{13}

Eva had never felt more pain than she had in the past few days, they could hardly get her out of bed as she cried. Finally her sister convinced her to get up and forget about Graham so she decided to do exactly that, so she got dressed up nice and went to Granny's to get a drink, as she opened the door she saw the very person she didn't want to see, "Eva! What can I get you?" Ruby asked as Graham now looked over he saw building tears in her green eyes. "Nothing, sorry Ruby" she said as she turned to leave a dart flew past her head hitting the door frame, "WHAT THE POPTART! THAT COULD'VE HIT ME!" She shouted everyone looked at the young woman who then rushed out the door.

"I never miss. You've been avoiding me since I guess what Emma told you" Graham followed her down the street she tried not to look at him as tears came to her eyes. "I don't care, your adults. I just feel led on" she said the last part quietly as she walked he still followed her down the street. "If you don't care, then why are you so upset?" He asked as he stopped her turning her to look at him now he saw in the little bit of light tears in her eyes. "I-I'm not upset" her voice quivered not meaning to waver. "If that were true, you'd be at the bar with me, having a drink, and not running away... not crying" he looked ashamed for a moment as she tried to walk again he continued to follow.

"Look, can we please talk about this? I need you to understand" he said she continued ignoring him as he continued to talk about needing someone to talk to, "You don't know what it's like with her, Eva. I don't feel anything! Can you understand that?" he said she stopped turning around as she put her hand out stopping him as her hand rested on his chest. "Why, I want the truth, why didn't you tell me that you were with her? I wouldn't have to feel this way if you just would've been honest" she said he then took a breath as he grabbed her hand in his. "Because I... I didn't want you to look at me the way you are now" he said his voice broke as she was now confused.

"Why do you care how I look at you?" she asked, he paused a moment and then it happened so quickly their lips connected her hands slipped onto his face as he grabbed her waist, it was perfect even though his lips tasted like alcohol it still felt like they were meant to be connected to hers. Suddenly he pulled away and a look came to his face like he'd seen a ghost, "Graham, what did you see? Hey tell me? Did you see something?" she asked, it was like she knew like she knew he saw something when they kissed. "A wolf" he whispered her eyes water as she realized he was remembering who he was, "how did you know I saw something?" he asked, confused. "Because it's a part of your past life, tell me about it. About what you saw, I'll believe you" she said he shook his head before backing up and leaving her standing there.

***

Eva was conflicted; she now knew how she felt about Graham, but she wasn't sure where to go from where she was at. She knew one thing, she couldn't lie to Regina, so she went to her office finding Regina there alone, "I was worried about you, haven't seen you out" she said Eva walked in and stood there. "I know about you and Graham, that's why I was gone. I think I love him, but I don't want to if it's going to hurt you in the process. So I'm conflicted" Eva said Regina stood up now she looked a little angry but held calm. "Did you guys kiss?" she asked, it was like she knew in a way.

"Yes, I think he regained his memories, because of it. Maybe I shouldn't be telling you this, I just didn't want to lie to you" she said Regina sat down as Eva sat next to her. "I don't want to keep you apart, true love is rare. It's hard to find, the fact that it's with the man who I had hired to kill your mother that's what shocks me most" she said Eva laughed shaking her head. "That's what you think of out of all of this, it is kind of funny. Like a twisted fate, he spared my mother who had his true love. If I'm his true love, I've never been in love let alone been with anyone" Eva spoke honestly Regina was shocked this girl was a very lovely character in her own way how could someone not love her.

"Well, I give you my blessing. It's nice that you thought of my feelings first, not many do" she said Eva turned seeing there was still hurt in Regina's eyes something came into her head. "You know what, let's forget about love and men. Let's have a girls night, we can make drinks and stay up watching trash movies in our pj's" she said Regina smiled for the first time in a long time, and they did just that for the night they subtracted the drinking since Henry was home and he barged in on their small party of two and they all had a fun night with no hard feelings, little did they know someone else didn't want Eva to be with Graham just yet and he would disappear before the next day.

Sorry if it's getting cheesy I promise it's going to get better and better as the story continues...

~Author~