{01}

Eva Swan had spent her whole childhood at her older twin sister Emma's side, they only parted once for a short period of time. She was beyond happy that it wasn't this time, that they would celebrate their 28th birthday together even though her sister was running late. Eva huffed as she ruffled through her clothes, her green eyes focused on that while also holding her cellphone to her ear, as it then went to voicemail once more, "Emma, Emi, you're late. We had this all planned out, eat cupcakes and then sit around watching trash television tonight, this is your loving sister so if you could pick up-" she was cut off as the voicemail thing beeped, she pulled the phone away from her ear and just tossed it on her bed.

When she finally found it she pulled out her favorite pj's, it was a grey shirt with a sunflower that said hello sunshine, and sunflower pj bottoms. She got dressed and then headed to the mirror she brushed her dark brown hair into a ponytail before heading out of her room as she entered the other room she couldn't hold back a smile as her older sister stood there with a bag and two cupcakes with candles in them, "I thought you forgot" she sighed her older sister rolled her blue eyes. "I can't forget your birthday Eva, we share the same day. Sorry I didn't answer, got caught up with the job" she said Eva nodded understanding she walked over as they both stood in front of the cupcakes, "Another banner year" Emma whispered they blew out their candles and then the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it" Eva spoke up as Emma let out a breath of relief she headed for her bedroom to change into some comfortable clothes, Eva opened the door and was met with a kid with dark hair and brown eyes, "well hello there, I don't think it's Halloween yet" she smiled softly which he returned. "Are you Emma Swan?" he asked her smile faded she was confused as to why a little boy would come looking for her sister. "No, I'm Eva. you're looking for my sister, EMMA IT'S FOR YOU!" She shouted before smiling at the boy again she saw a sparkle in his eye as he looked at her with a bright smile.

"Yeah, who's this?" Emma asked as she joined her sister's side to look at the boy. "My name's Henry. I'm your son" he smiled Emma looked confused but her sister looked delighted at this news. "Well come on in Henry, we were just about to have cupcakes and celebrate our birthday" Eva ushered him in while her sister glared at her only to lose it when Eva gave her an even deadlier look back. "Whoa! Hey, kid! Kid! Kid! I don't have a son! Where are your parents?" Emma exclaimed Eva led the boy to the kitchen, she pulled out two bowls and a tub of ice cream from the fridge. "Ten years ago. Did you give up a baby for adoption? That was me" Henry said, Eva stopped and looked at Emma who held a look of realization making Eva's eyes widen so this was her Nephew. "Give me a minute" Emma said before rushing off leaving the two.

"Like you gave him 10 year! That alright, want some ice cream and some juice?" Eva asked he nodded a groan came from the other room, the dark hair Swan cooped some vanilla ice cream up and put it in one bowl passing it to him and then one for herself, she then got two cups and filled them with juice, "she's just mad cause I caught her red handed in a lie. It's nice to meet you, I'll be your fun Aunt Eva" she winked he let out a giggle before eating the ice cream just then Emma came back into the room. "You know, we should probably get going" Henry said as he finished sipping some juice. "Going where?" Both sisters said at the same time he looked between the two.

"I want you guys to come home with me" he said, Eva smiled as she already felt an attachment to her nephew and at the moment she was hoping her sister would love him too but at the moment she could see Emma was a little less enthusiastic at this idea. "Okay, kid. I'm calling the cops" Emma said her sister put a spoon full of ice cream in her mouth and glared at her sister who noticed this look. "Then I'll tell them you kidnapped me" Henry snapped Eva's eyes widened then she saw this didn't faze her sister. "And they'll believe you because I'm your birth mother" Emma responded he said a yep but a smile came to the blonde's face, "You're not going to do that" Emma said her sister put the spoon in the bowl and went around the counter.

"Try me," Henry said, trying to put on a tough face. "You're pretty good. But here's the thing there's not a lot I'm great at in life. I have one skill. Let's call it a superpower. I can tell when anyone is lying and you, kid, are-" she went to dial but her sister snatched the phone, "Eva!" she exclaimed as the dark hair Swan gave her a try me look. "Emma! Don't get snappy at me, I just found out I'm an Aunt today! And now you're throwing away a chance of bonding with him because you're mad that you've been caught in a lie... I thought we told each other everything" Eva's eyes watered with hurt Emma felt guilty about lying to her sister.

"Please, just come home with me" Henry said, he felt sad as he saw Eva with tears in her eyes, he stood up and grabbed her hand and she smiled softly at him. "Where's home?" Emma caved her sister perked up and gave her an even wider smile than before. "Storybrooke, Maine" Henry said the younger Swan twin perked up even more with excitement. "Storybrooke that sounds kind of magical" she said her sister gave her a concerned look in disbelief. "You sometimes concern me sometimes Eva. Alrighty, then. Let's get you back to Storybrooke" Emma said her sister smile widely, she was happy that her sister agreed but little did they know what they were walking into. 

Here is the new and improved first chapter I hope you guys like it 

~ Author~