{02}

It was quiet in Emma's yellow bug, her blue eyes kept glancing at Eva who wasn't even looking at her as she held a still very upset face, "Eva, I'm sorry okay. At the time I wasn't thinking, I was young and unprepared. And alone..." Emma went to explain her sister's green orbs shot over and gave her a look. "You weren't alone! You're never alone, you could've called me and I would've been there in a heartbeat. We could've done it together, like we do everything, but I'm not going to hold that against you because it really was your choice" she sighed tears pricked her eyes again, "what makes me upset even more than you lying, is that what if he had ended up living the same life we did. Going from home to home, living on the streets, that's why I'm upset" she sighed Emma grabbed her hand clutching it.

"I know, but I knew he was going to be okay. I made sure" she whispered just then Henry sturred from the back seat he leaned up and their conversation ceased, Eva pulled her hand away and wiped away her tears and turned around smiling at Henry, she noticed a book he was pulling out, "I'm hungry. Can we stop somewhere?" Henry asked as his tummy grumbled Eva turned back and reached for her bag and unzipped it pulling out a bag of chips and a water bottle. "This is not a road trip. We're not stopping for snacks" Emma snapped, Eva looked up at her sister and glared before turning around. "Here sweetie, I hope chips and water will do" she handed it to him which he smiled and thanked her, as she then looked at her sister, "and you be nice" she whispered Emma groaned.

"So Henry, is that a fairytale book? And can I read it?" Eva asked, her eyes sparkled, she loved stories, they made her very happy. "I'm not sure you're ready" he said, Eva was now very confused. "Were not ready for some fairy tales?" Emma laughed but Eva and Henry did not both look very serious for different reasons. "They're not fairy tales. They're true. Every story in this book actually happened" Henry said as his Aunt now more than ever wanted to read the book, she was always one to believe it was something she was good at having faith. "Of course they did" Emma rolled her eyes while her sister just glared again at her twin sister.

"Use your superpower. See if I'm lying" Henry spoke as he got to where she could see him even the dark haired woman could see he was telling the truth. "I believe you" she whispered where he could only hear, he smiled as she returned it, a small sparkle in his eyes. "Just because you believe something, doesn't make it true" Emma spoke before turning back looking forward as she drove. "That's exactly what makes it true. You should know more than anyone" he spoke swiftly as Emma seemed confused. "Why's that?" Emma asked as she looked at her sister who was trying to tickle the boy in the back making him giggle slightly. "Because you're in this book. Both of you" he spoke up once more Eva froze as her eyes glittered at the idea of being in a story. "Oh, kid. You've got problems" Emma sighed . "Yep. And you guys are going to fix them" he said plainly.

***

As they drove past the welcome to Storybrooke sign Eva looked at it already feeling a smile on her face, she was actually excited she didn't know why but she was just overjoyed, "Okay, kid. How about an address?" Emma broke the silence in the car as they drove down the streets, it was a beautiful town with a large clock tower in the middle. "Forty-four Not Telling You street" Henry said Eva giggled while her sister stopped the car and parked it before jumping out the other two got out as well as she went around and stood in front of the boy. "Look, it's been a long night and it's almost... 8:15?" Emma looked at the large clock as did Eva she noticed it didn't even make a move.

"That clock hasn't moved my whole life. Time's frozen here" Henry said both Swan sisters looked at him Eva was very intrigued while Emma was confused over all, "The Evil Queen did it with her curse. She sent everyone from the Enchanted Forest here" Henry said Eva got down to his level as she listened to each word and believed him completely while Emma didn't at all believe a single bit of it. "Okay, the Evil Queen sent a bunch of fairy tale characters here" Emma rolled her eyes at this Eva stood up as both Emma and Henry went back at fourth about whether or not his story was true. "Hush, geez Em. you act more like a child than the actual child" Eva said her sister closed her mouth like Henry giggled to which his Aunt smiled.

"Henry! What are you doing here? Is everything alright?" A voice called, they all turned to see a man with red hair, and glasses walking with a Dalmatian dog; he also held an umbrella in his hand. "I'm fine, Archie, '' Henry said, Eva trained her eyes on his dog, really wanting to pet him, the man seemed to notice and gave her a light nod, she got down and began to pet him soon the dogs tail wagged as he gave her slobbery dog kisses. "Who are your friends?" Archie asked as he smiled at the interaction between his dog and Eva. "We're just trying to give him a ride home" Emma spoke as Henry intercepted.

"She's my mom, and that's my Aunt Eva, Archie'' Henry said the man nodded as he sighed they continued to talk and eventually he told Emma where Henry lived at the Mayor's house which surprised both sisters, Eva was just happy to know he was living in a decent home. "Hey, where were you today, Henry? Because you missed your session" Archie asked Eva wondered what he meant by this she stood next to her nephew now putting an arm around him as he smiled at her. "Oh, I forgot to tell you. I went on a field trip" he lied, his Aunt gave him a look, "okay thats a lie" he sighed with defeat. "Henry. What did I tell you about lying? Giving into one's dark side never accomplishes anything" Archie said, Eva smiled at the man then looked at her sister.

"I wonder if lying is a genetic trait?" She said it went quiet Henry tried not to laugh as Emma looked irked. "Will you ever forgive me!" she groaned Archie didn't expect the outburst and Eva turned back to him. "I'm sorry for interrupting your walk, we really should be getting Henry back to his Mother, you have a nice night Archie" she nodded her head which he returned as her sister hit her head on her car's window. "Yeah, sure. Well, listen. Um. Have a good night and, uh, you be good, Henry" Archie said before heading on his way. "Is he a fairytale character?" Eva asked a spark of curiosity Henry looked up happy that his Aunt took interest.

"Jiminy Cricket" Henry said, Eva clapped her hands with excitement putting them to her chest. "So cool! We just met Jiminy Cricket!" she squealed her sister looked over now with concern. "Sis, I sometimes wonder if you're all there," the blonde muttered, shaking her head.