{09}

Emma, Eva, and Echo moved in with Mary Margret so they would no longer have to stay in the car at night, "I'm so glad our stuff is here" Emma said as she was unpacking stuff Mary brought breakfast over placing it on the table Eva began to dig in as Emma and Mary talked back and forth suddenly there was knock at the door, Mary went and answered it. "Miss Blanchard. Is Miss Emma Swan here?" a familiar voice came Eva looked up from her breakfast and smiled offering him a wave as he returned it as Emma walked up blocking his view of the younger twin who was now sneakily dropping a piece of bacon to Echo, "Hi, my name's Mr. Gold. We met briefly on your arrival" Mr. Gold spoke, Eva felt her phone ding signaling it was time for her to walk Echo.

"Walk time Echo" she smiled, she took out his harness and put it on him and then attached his leash fully focused as he was wiggling around a lot. "Aunt Eva, do you know who Mr. Gold is? Cause I don't know!" Henry came around the table tossing his hands in the air she then stood up holding the leash, she tried to put on a face but then let out a laugh before heading toward the door. "I do but what's the fun in the mystery. My little Spark" she walks out the door, her older twin staring at her as she leaves. "She always does me the greatest concern," Emma muttered.

***

As Eva walked down the path she noticed a man sitting on a log, she recognized him immediately, "hello, Mr. Jefferson" she spoke, he looked up at her with a glow in his eyes. "How did you know my name? No one knows me in this town!" He exclaimed she smiled brightly. "Of course I know your name, you're the mad hatter. How are you this morning? I was just walking Echo, it's such a nice day for a walk" she spoke he nodded she plopped down next to him. "If you believe then why is everyone still cursed?" he asked, she looked down at Echo who was sniffing Jefferson until he reached out and patted his head.

"Well I may believe, but it's my sister who's going to be more complicated in convincing" Eva spoke, he looked up and nodded, "I've read the book front and back, I've placed a name to every person in town. But at the end of the day it's only me and Henry who believe, but I promise you. I will try my best to make Emma believe, and you can be with Grace again" she said, he looked at her as his eyes watered as he nodded. "Thank you, it's nice to talk to someone who believes" he spoke, she nodded and then let out a light giggle.

"My sister probably wouldn't think you half as mad as she thinks I am, I literally clapped my hands with excitement when I found out Archie Hopper was Jiminy Cricket" she spoke he let out a hardy laugh at this, as then began to talk about the things that happened to him in wonderland, Eva was happy to hear the stories it was so much better than reading them on a page. Because why read them when you hear the story from someone who lived the story itself.

Okay guys I'm using this as a random filler chapter~ Author