꧁Iᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ A/N꧂

Hi Everyone!

Can't believe I finally made it to the end of Book Two! It has been such an incredible journey for me and I would like to take the time to personally thank my readers who have been there through the construction and finishing of my book. I will never be able to express how much every vote and comment that you added to this book would make my day. To the new readers or readers who were waiting for the book to be complete before reading it, Welcome! I hope you've left your mark somewhere in these chapters too and that you have enjoyed the completed book!

I'll be honest with you all, this book was really hard to write... and really long. I must admit I had really big ideas for their futures in those 8-10 years of Narnia. I came up with a lot of characters that I thought you all would enjoy and I hope you've come to love some if not all of them. I hope that this story was able to encompass and bring together an amazing group of people, fitting for being in the set of the Golden Age of Narnia. Even though they did not get nearly as much "screen" time as I would have wanted, I hope that you were able to connect with them, and that their personalities reached you.

The third book will by far be the longest installment out of the three but thankfully I will be back to the script and movie - which I never thought I would miss. {watching every 5-10 seconds with in-depth focus of the scenery + words so that I can describe everything does get tiring}.

As you know I am in my final year of high-school which does mean my final examinations will be starting in two weeks time and ending in late November, but I'm sure by now you all know I will definitely get a Playlist, Epigram, Aesthetic and Prologue to you all as soon as I can.

Book Three will also be containing a long-ish epilogue of Peter and Katherine's life, spanning to the Last Battle. I promise it won't be suffocating-ly boring and will add a very interesting personal twist to their lives, however, I know some people aren't into the whole life after main story side so I wont expect you all to complete it.

Nevertheless I'm giving a thanks in advance for sticking with The Sun and Moon Series for this far. If you are interested in any other characters that you have enjoyed in this book I will probably write some one shots at the end of the Prince Caspian arc as a filler and for you all to find out exactly what happened to them or how their lives played out... any special requests can be commented here.

Finally a quick personal note on responses to some of the characters' actions. I'm led to believe a lot of you fill in Katherine as a y/n which makes me so happy to hear. But I've also seen a lot of criticism against her actions too. I'm not here to complain to you but rather express my opinion on why I wrote her as such.

First and foremost... I was not going to sit here and write about the 8 years they spent in a joyful happy relationship because we all know that would have led to early marriage and what comes after? Right. Kids.

I am not writing a book three on how they find out their child had more children and they meet their great-great-great grandchildren.

It just wasn't going to happen. So something had to give way to create a plot and it was just Katherine's insecurities of herself. We have to remember Katherine has not received much self assurance in her life. Her main friend at school was only friends with her because of her hatred towards Peter. She got no reassurance when she arrived in Narnia - no prophecy to foretell people of what she would become. Essentially she did not believe she was anything special as she had never been part of the prophecy.

No one wants to feel like a side kick in their life so I hope you can understand that she didn't want to remain being known as the friend of the Kings and Queens her whole life and instead wanted to make a name for herself.

So naturally she went through a very sensitive insecure phase that most people go through in their lives. Another thing to think of before you find her actions infuriating is that it's probably the most relatable part of her nature. We all make decisions in life that later we look back on and think, "Why on earth did I do that?" when in fact in that very moment we probably thought the idea was great.

So after that explanation I hope that it will make far more sense as to how the story came into place, and that you can understand why people make certain decisions in the plot!

Moving on, as I write this, I have been compiling the initial information and lyrics, quotes, etcetera for the third book 'The Fearless' which as previously mentioned will be the final installment to this series.

The next book will be about Katherine's journey of moving on from her father's death and trying to convince her mother to let her attend college. Meanwhile Peter is struggling to adapt to living in London again with the big change of being High King to a high-school boy in his final year.

Then let's not forget about how they went from a week and a half of being newly weds back into two fifteen-year-old bodies of which everyone around them believed to be enemies. The sudden need to depend on each other but being pulled apart by the real world is a struggle for two teenagers who are in love in a fairytale world and supposed to be nothing in reality.

Their sudden dating will definitely spark conflict in friendships for the both of them. How the two will be able to move on together, only Book Three will tell.

The story is far from over.

Sincerely Written,

Katherine Elmé 💕💕