Chpt.17.6: Alas, At Heaven.

[Ngl I think this is kind of a dumb ending...I'm sorry
y'all I tried. Literally over 2,400 words😭💔]

.-~*❤︎︎♡︎♥︎♡︎❤︎︎*~-.

"Oh, how utterly ridiculous!"

Audrey shouted furiously, acknowledging how very disappointed she is in the outcome of the outfit she ordered a few designers to design for her daughter, Zoe. As she continued making a huge commotion in the crowded store, not even one designer dared to interrupt her, in a position like Audrey, she could annihilate a person's job with just one single (dumb too) sentence. Zoe, on the other hand, was just standing there in the outfit, feeling bad for the designers that were getting yelled at. She loved the outfit that she was wearing and hoped for her mother to like it as well but unfortunately, Zoe's wish could not be granted, Zoe let out a sigh wishing her mother to stop her scolding and move on.

"Ugh! All this yelling is making my throat hurt, make another outfit, and don't disappoint me! Come on Zoe darling we're leaving!"
"Hm? Oh yes mother!" Zoe responded snapping out of her thoughts as she then ran to the fitting room. Once she had changed into her normal outfit, Zoe walked out of the room and walked up to her mother who was standing there on her phone. "Finally you're finished, come on let's get out of this store with a bunch of nobodies!"
"Right."
Audrey began walking her in her signature walk while Zoe stayed behind, she looked at the people her mother yelled at earlier and bowed her head then raised it. "Sorry for my mother's behavior, I thought the outfit was honestly beautiful! You did a wonderful job on it, have a great day!" Zoe whispered to the designers as they gave a smile and a mouthed "thank you" in return, she turned around and catches up with her mother beginning to walk in her mother's signature walk.
The two ladies got in their limo and sat in silence as the fancy car drove them in the busy streets of New York. "I'm so sorry Zoe that those pesky so and called 'designers' made that awful-looking outfit for you! You deserve a much more elegant expensive-looking outfit for your beautiful self, ugh thinking about that outfit just makes me upset." Zoe's mother spoke with a hint of anger inside it. Zoe let out a quiet sigh and faked a scoff, "I know right? I felt so humiliated just wearing that outfit in front of all those people! Especially you mother, I've never felt so hideous in my entire life! What a letdown."
"Don't worry sweetheart we'll get the perfect outfit for you! And then it'll be on the covers of the magazines in no time!"

Zoe looked out the window as her face dropped into a sad face, it was always like this with her mother. Her mother never like what Zoe liked and always assumed her likings were just like hers. She never bothered asking her daughter what she liked. And because of that she always argues with people who make something that she doesn't like at all. If Zoe didn't act the way her mother did then her mother would start to dislike her. She always acted mean even when she didn't want to. She always feels horrible for doing so and feels guilty for whoever she crosses paths with. Zoe always had to come up with an excuse so she can get on her mother's good side, she never liked doing these actions and never will. Not once does she smile whenever she's around her mother. But when she's around her one friend at school, she smiled and laughed and enjoyed being around them. Unfortunately, she only had one friend there, she didn't know why she couldn't make any new friends even when she wanted to.

Once she had moved to Paris, it started the same. Acted bratty for her family to like her. She didn't like doing it but it was the only way she could earn the respect she wants from her family. She felt so guilty about it all and feels like she needs to hide her true self for her family to like her. So when Marinette came into her life, she changed everything in a snap of a finger. Zoe felt like she was given respect by her, either way, she acted because Marinette knew who she was deep down the moment they met. It melted Zoe's heart so much that she began catching feelings for her. A girl who was forgiving, cheerful, sweet, and adorable at the same time. She was flawless and elegant in every move. Whenever she was clumsy at times, it would be funny to Zoe. It felt like Zoe was in a dream world with her around. She had never smiled so big in her life. And she never acted rudely toward anyone anymore, and that way she never felt guilty anymore. She felt so happy being in Paris. If it hadn't been for Marinette then her old life would be continuing. And she would be back in the place of guilt.