Chapter 6: Love is Hard, But Not For Her

AN:
[I'm sorry that Marinette may be a little dramatic in this chapter, but hopefully you still like this
book!☺︎︎]

.-~*❤︎♥︎♡︎♥︎❤︎*~-.

𝗕𝘇𝘇! 𝗕𝘇𝘇!

Marinette took out and checked her phone to see a message from Fei and Kagami, again.

Fei: I highly doubt my face is like that, I bet you get so many, admirers.

Marinette giggled and typed,

Marinette: Yea right! Maybe secret admirers, how is your day so far?

She sent the text and went to Kagami's chat,

Kagami: I was thinking of a picnic, maybe we can watch the sunset.

Marinette smiled at the thought of watching the sunset with her friend.

Marinette: That sounds lovely! It's a good thing that I don't have many plans planned for today:)

   Marinette sent the message and puts away her phone inside the mini celi slate purse where Tikki was peacefully sleeping. Marinette was just looking at the beautiful blue sky until she felt her hand being held, she turned around to see Alya holding her hand and happily swinging it. Marinette smiled looking in front of her.
   The two girls finally arrive in the art classroom, settling down before the teacher arrives. Marinette noticed that Zoe was in her class, and she happily sat next to her. "Hey, Zoe!"
"Oh hey, M-Marinette!" Zoe greeted smiling back.
"Wow we have the same class together, isn't that awesome?"
   "Yeah, it's amazing actually...c-can I eat with you once lunch arrives?" Marinette nodded turning her head back at Alya who was glaring at Zoe, instantly Marinette is concerned. "Uhh...Alya is something happening between you and Zoe?" Zoe scratched the back of her head, "No." Alya was all Alya responded with before looking away and crossing her arms. Marinette sighed and looked at Zoe who looked quite sad, then looked at the teacher who just settled his things down.
   "Good morning, class. For today you can paint whatever you want, I'm not feeling well today but I want to be here to look at all of your artwork." The art teacher announced standing there with his hands behind him. Marinette couldn't believe her luck, how did she know the teacher would let them paint anything they want? Well, that's beside the point. What matters is that she could paint anything in this class!
   Marinette excitedly took out a pencil and started sketching two girls, once she was done she took her palette and mixed some colors.

Timeskip, Friday 12:30 P.M

   Finally, Marinette puts the finishing touches and set her tools down. She was proud of her artwork. "Wow! A spectacular artwork Marinette!" The art teacher said very proud of his student, "Thank you, sir!" Marinette replied happily. Even the other teachers are supportive of the LGBTQ+ community. A smile embroidered itself on Marinette's face at the thought.

.-~*❤︎♥︎♡︎♥︎❤︎*~-.

Marinette's Painting: