Chapter 13: Falling In Love Again

Disclaimer:
⚠︎︎I do not own any parts of the show Miraculous. This is just a fanfiction!⚠︎︎

Fei ruffled Marinette's hair looking into her bluebell eyes, their eyes meet making the two blush. "W-What time is it?" Marinette asked breaking the silence, "Almost the middle of the night." Marinette let out a sigh closing her eyes, Fei wanted to hug her but knows that she might hurt her. So she looked at the ceiling until her eyes get heavy. Unfortunately it didn't, she was wide awake. Marinette wasn't asleep either, just re-thinking her life choices.

"Do.. Do you have a crush on me?" Marinette admits and looked at Fei with her bluebell eyes. Fei's eyes widen, "No why would you ask that?" Fei replied trying not to sound surprised. "Never mind it was probably someone else." Marinette responds laying her head sideways as she closed her eyes. Fei sighed of relief and looks back at the ceiling. She wondered how Marinette got the idea of her liking her.

Finally the two girl's eyes got heavy and eventually, they fell fast asleep.

The Next Day, Monday 7:30 a.m

Marinette woke up to her alarm sounding, her eyes opened and slammed her hand onto her phone to turn off the alarm. Once she was fully awake she looked around noticing Fei wasn't with her, she probably woke up first and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

Marinette hopped off her bed and changed into her casual outfit, "Marinette who is gonna take care of us when your busy hanging out with some friends Huh?! Fei might stay here all day!" Bark whined. "Relax its not like you'll die of hunger." Marinette responded tying her hair into pigtails. "C'mon Tikki." Marinette watched her red magical creature hid inside of her purse taking cookie with her while Marinette walked out of her room and made her way down to the bakery.

Hearing her footsteps land on the stairs, is what Marinette heard. Her weekend was fun but also.. surprising. Now knowing that most of her friends like her in a different way, is really awkward for her.

Marinette opened the bakery door and saw her parents working with Fei, who had a baking outfit. Marinette's face heated up when Fei turned around, her ponytail swiftly bouncing, her gorgeous face, her outfit that looked.. amazing. Marinette quickly realized she was staring too long, "Oh! Sorry- uh- you look gorgeous Fei!" Fei gave a giggle which made Marinette's heart skip a beat. "Your parents just taught me how to bake a macaroon, want to be my first taste tester?" Fei asked holding a macaroon. Marinette instantly nodded as the girl fed Marinette the macaroon, a bolt of delicious s'mores flavored macaroon melted Marinette's tongue.

"It's.. delicious!" Marinette admitted watching the girl smile in relief. "Thank you! Well you should head to school now, since this rare opportunity happened today" Fei said walking to Tom.

This rare opportunity was Marinette waking up early, realization hit the girl. She didn't even knew she woken up so early but glad at the same time, though Fei was right. Marinette needed to hurry! The bluenette ran out of the bakery and stomped her foot hard on the ground to Francoise Dupont High School, which was 1 minute away. The bluenette slowed down once she reached in front of the classroom, she opened the door and saw Ms.Bustier starting attendance. Marinette smiled in success and walked her way over to her and Alya's seat. She didn't bother speaking to the brunette, Marinette decided to talk to her after class ended.

"Marinette?"
"Here!" Marinette replied with a smile, instead of paying attention to anything that's around her she got caught off guard by Adrien. Daydreaming about him again.