Chapter 5: New School Day, New Wonderful Friends.

Friday, 6:54 A.M

   Chloe grinned at Marinette and gazed at her from every angle, then she realized something, "Uhm, who did my hair?" She asked touching her hair gently to not ruin it. "Me!" Marinette beamed as she raised her hand proudly, "You were asleep and I liked to see how you would look with a different hairstyle rather than the usual ponytail you do." Marinette shared, meanwhile her eyes couldn't be taken off her outfit, it was adorable! Suddenly, Marinette remembered something.
   "Hurry up before we're late! This is the first and only time I'll be up early." Marinette pouted as the blonde chuckled and stood up from her comfortable loft. "Relax, it's only 6:54 a.m. We have like an hour and a half for school to begin." Chloe reminded her new friend as she rested her hand on the girl's shoulder. Marinette's eyes brightened up, she had never seen this side of Chloe, with her not being mean nor scoffing, just her being kind and like buddy material. She liked this Chloe. Though it wouldn't last for long.
   The next thing Marinette knows, Chloe is digging inside her closet, watching the blonde pick out an outfit for her to wear, shortly after that she got bored and went on her phone. Chloe was hesitant but she managed to encourage herself to change in front of Marinette, well, because the bluenette was already distracted by the device in her hand. And because they were girls after all. Chloe wore a small yellow v-neck shirt, with a line of tiny black flowers embroidered on the end of her sleeves, which had ruffle cuffs at the very end, black jeans, her usual makeup, and classic black chunky shoes. Marinette was simply scrolling through her Instagram, exceptionally bored. Suddenly, she felt hands on her shoulders and very fluffy cloth. She looked over her shoulder and saw Chloe had laid a white fluffy cropped jacket on her once-exposed shoulders.
   "Just so you won't get dress coded for showing off your shoulders and not get cold," Chloe said with a half smile, Marinette giggled. She had completely forgotten about the dress code, "Thanks Chloe" Marinette grinned putting on the jacket. So fluffy! Marinette thought as she snuggled her cheek on the fluffy clothing. Little did she know she was being so adorable that a certain blonde had to look away, "C-Come on we should...head to school." Marinette looked up and nodded as she then followed the blonde, disregarding how she was speaking earlier. As they walked out of the luxurious bedroom, Chloe locked it and secured it so nobody can break in.
   The halls were awfully quiet since it was early in the morning. Not many people wake up during this time, except for students and parents who had to wake up very early for school, unfortunately.

   The two girls stepped in front of the service elevator because Chloe didn't want Marinette to know she takes the old nasty public elevator, very weird for her to do that. Eventually, the elevator opened up and they were greeted by a maid, "Good morning!" Marinette greeted sweetly. Classic Marinette. Chloe thought gazing at the girl adoringly as she walked inside the elevator, "Good morning dear." The maid replied with her calming soft voice. The maid and Marinette smiled at each other and left opposite ways. Soon enough, the elevator door closed. The two friends were inside the elevator, heading to floor one but it merely lasted a millisecond since somebody had called the elevator to their floor. Chloe scoffed, irritated because she wanted to get to floor 1 already.  "Hey calm down. People need to go someplace too"
   "It's probably just Zoe." Chloe snarled with clear annoyance. Marinette's eyes averted from her friend, back to our old Chloe. Then the elevator door opened revealing a surprised-looking Zoe Lee. Chloe was correct.
   Marinette took a look at Zoe's outfit. She was wearing butterfly print jeans, a faux pearl button-up pointelle knit cardigan, and van's old skool skate shoes. A cute outfit, "You look lovely Zoe!" Marinette complimented while the adorable female's face reddens. "T-Thank you Marinette!" Zoe said stepping inside the elevator, "Alright stop it with the pleasantry, you're gonna make me sick." Chloe said making an impersonation of throwing up. Marinette rolled her eyes and held Zoe's hand, Zoe looked up at the bluenette staring inside of those enchanting bluebell eyes. Marinette mouthed, "Just ignore her you look fantastic" Zoe giggled looking back at the elevator door.