Chapter 45

M/n - Mother's name
F/n - Father's name
_________________

Y/n's POV

My mom immediately walks up to me, she wraps her pretty hands around my arm before basically dragging me inside the house. Her grip was slightly hurting my arm.

"M... Mother, my arm." I tell her with a slight whimper coming out of my mouth.

"Ma'am her arm is hurting." Kuroo butts in and tries to approach my mother and I but he was stopped by my mom who placed her hand to him to make him stop on his tracks which kuroo did, this was all so happening quickly that I was caught off guard.

"Stay right there boy, I don't know who you are but stay away from my daughter." My mom harshly says, she was about to start dragging me but kuroo didn't take her warning to heart as he grabs my other arm.

My mother's eyes was about to fall out of there sockets as she glared hardly on kuroo.

"What d—

—M/n!" My dad cuts my mom off with a slightly raised voice.

My mom stops yapping and straightens herself, I forced my arm away from my mother and then got closer to kuroo, afraid that she was going to hurt me again. My dad comes in between them with a annoyed look on his face.

I'm glad it was slightly raining so no person was walking down on the street.

I felt bad, I felt so bad for kuroo. He only wanted to take care of me and this is what my mom repays him with.

"You stop right now, you're hurting your daughter." My dad strictly says, folding his arms in front of his chest as he faces my mom.

My mom huffs out a breath before placing both of her hands on each side of her hips.

Kuroo was behind me, his grip on my arm became loosen every time a second passes.

"I'm not hurting her, tell me F/n. Do you like seeing your daughter this way?" My mom asks my dad with a cold gaze.

"What way?" My dad bites back with the same cold tone.

My cheerful type of dad was completely gone.

"A wh*re." My mom says, making sure every word was clear.

That freezes me on my spot, the tears on my eyes was about to fall when I forced myself to stop it, I wasn't going to cry. Sure I can understand my mom getting angry, but when she calls me words like this? Isn't that a bit too much? Does she even think of my feelings? Does she even think that I take her words to heart?

"You don't call your own daughter such names!" My dad says, his voice was raised. It was actually the first time I heard my father yell in such tone that probably had my mom tremble.

"Fine! I'll let you handle her!" My mom finally surrenders with a yell as she starts to walk inside the house.

"Come back here woman!" My dad calls out in a tense voice, event hough he wasn't yelling his voice was still loud.

My mother closes the door with a loud bang.

I heard my father sigh in annoyance, he slowly turns around to us. His expression was softening a little bit as he eyes kuroo.

"Y/n, who is this?" He asks in a low voice.

"Kuroo tetsuro sir, I'm Y/n's classmate." Kuroo says before I can open my lips.

I was lost of words really, I can feel my throat being dried up. My heart still not moving on about what my mother just called me, this day couldn't get any more worse can it?