Chapter 49

(Photo not mine)

Kuroo's POV

I think daichi wouldn't do that, as much as I hate to admit it I feel like he does like Y/n, I guess Y/n is just overthinking a little bit, she should know by now how much daichi loves her. It's normal for her to feel this way towards daichi and yui, I'd feel jealous if I was her,

Just like how I feel jealous over the fact that she's in a relationship with daichi, as much as I hate it I can admit freely that daichi does make her happy, when he isn't being a total dumbass.

The train slowly appears into view and Y/n immediately stands up, and I stood up as well.

"I'll see you tomorrow." She says still in a very plain voice.

I nodded, "Likewise."

The train then slowly stops in front of us, the doors opened on it's own and Y/n proceeds to go inside without looking back as she took the train without giving me a glance whatsoever.

I sigh, here he we have daichi making her overthink again.

With that I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialed the man's number.

Not long after he finally answered with a 'hello?'.

"Y/n's upset." I said, going straight to the point as I rested my hand on the side of my hips.

"What why?" He asks in a very confused tone.

"She's overthinking about you and yui." I explained, I can hear daichi chuckling at my statement, he finds this funny? I wanted nothing more than to punch him to be honset.

"You're friends with her too, why can't I be friends with other females?" He says, I understood his point but he's making it look like Y/n was the bad guy.

"You got a point, but please just clear things with her." I said with a pleading tone.

"Why do you care about her so much?" He asks with a blank tone.

I feel my body freeze with his words, I widened my eyes a little as I didn't know how to respond to such question.

"Because she's my friend." I answered hesitantly.

"Or because you like her, look kuroo it's obvious." He says making me widened my eyes once more as I looked down the ground feeling so pathetic.

But I couldn't let him think I was weak, I looked up and respond.

"Yeah, I do like her. So you better fix your sh*t before I steal her away from you." I answered with a venomous tone before ending the call and placing it back on my pocket.

I huffed, was I's and daichi's friendship broken? Did It ended once and for all? If it did I didn't care anymore, and I don't regret saying what I had to say.

I walked back to my school with a blank expression, I didn't know what I felt, but it was certain daichi was getting more and more careless about their relationship.

Y/n's POV

My head throbs once more as I lowered my head down and brought my hand to massage my temple, this was hurting like a b*tch.

As I think about it maybe mother was right, I should've just stayed home.

Feeling the train stopping, I stood up from my seat before exiting as the doors opened. I held my back tightly against me whilst I bared with the throbbing pain of my head and the constant sweat I was letting out.