Chapter 8

Y/n's POV

"It's so big!" Aiko says as she scans the gym in amazement.

"That's what she said." We heard a voice behind us.

Aiko, daichi and I turned around. Seeing yamazaki smirking as he looks at Aiko, I eyed Aiko she has a scowl on her face.

"What the heck are you doing here?" Aiko says, removing her arms around my arm as she placed both her hands on both sides of her hips.

Me and daichi remained silent as we watch the two.

"I can't be here now?" Yamazaki says raising an eyebrow still a smirk on his face.

His smirk reminds me of kuroo.

I shake my head, trying to get that unnecessary thought out of my head.

"You can say some nasty remarks, but you can't do your job as a vice president." Aiko says angrily.

But yamazaki remains chill.

"Calm down, sweetheart." He says, making aiko clench her fist in anger. Yamazaki soon noticed me and daichi's presence and looks over to us.

"Well hello, Miss L/n." He says giving me a smug smile.

"Hello Yamazaki-san." I replied with a low voice.

Yamazaki then eyes daichi.

"And who might this be?" He asks me.

"Daichi sawamura, Y/n's date." Daichi answers for me.

Yamazaki raised an eyebrow in surprise, daichi hands out his hand which Yamazaki-san accepts happily.

"You're a lucky one." Yamazaki says and his sentence ends with a chuckle.

Daichi joins him in yamzaki's laugh.

"I can tell." Daichi replies.

They were surprisingly getting along well, Aiko and I eyed each other. Talking with our eyes as the two men talks about something I was lazy to hear or to know.

Their conversation and aiko and I's conversation with our eyes were interrupted by the whistle of the referee.

We all sat on the bleachers, yamzaki sat beside Aiko and daichi sat beside me.

"You seem to get along well with Yamazaki-san." I tell daichi.

He chuckles and looks at me.

"He reminds me of kuroo." He says which earned a surprising look from me.

Is he close with kuroo? I never knew that. Is that supposed to be a bad thing or a good thing?

"You're close with kuroo?" I ask him.

"Not really, I consider me and him as friends. We share a few words together." He explains and looks at the court.

One of the players from shinzen served the ball, nekoma receiving the ball perfectly.

"Was it dumb for me to have our first date here?" I ask daichi which he snaps his head and frowns.

"If you're asking if I'm bored... Then I'm not, this date is already perfect since you're the one I'm spending it with." He says while giving me a soft smile.

The things he says are so effective towards me.

I blushed once more, why does he have to say those stupid words that makes my heart feel some stupid stuff? I have never felt something like this.