Episode 20: Judgement Unshackled

*Super Saiyan God Vegeta Theme by Saiyan Enigma plays*

They all look at them floating in the sky both Super Saiyan God Akio and Kerubiel.

Kurumi: Well, this took a huge turn..

Kotori: He has red hair now?

Kaguya: He was able to come back from that more pissed off than hurt.

Miku: I hope he doesn't overdo it or she will be in trouble.

Kerubiel screeches and the dark aura expands and grows making the whole area shake but Akio doesn't seem too concerned.

Akio: ...You wanna power up and show off? Fine..

Akio raises his hands and his aura rises. He screams and his powerful flaming aura breaks the buildings and sends a powerful wind rushing through the city making everyone block and they all feel an incredible amount of pressure.

Shido: Argh!! What is this?!

Tohka: This energy is making me feel heavier Shido..!

Origami: What power!

Kurumi: I've never felt such destructive force like this.. He's on a completely different level..

Akio's god fiery aura is huge as he faces corrupted Kerubiel.

Akio: You think you're the one with power that's unrivaled? My strength rivals the gods!!

*Music fades*

*TEQ Super Saiyan God Goku OST by MajinBlue plays*

Kerbuiel screams again and charges at him. Akio gets ready in a stance powering his aura up again.

Akio: You want it? You got it!

He charges at it and clashes with it in the sky. Kerubiel goes in for a stab thrust and Akio dodges it's blows and flicks it away with one finger and it goes flying into the distance. Kerubiel shoots blue shards and Akio parries and moves out of the way of the blasts but then before they get out of his reach and range of his Ki Control, he redirects them towards Kerbuiel and they hit the Angel. Kerubiel gets the Xenoverse aura again and moves at light speed towards Akio but he moves out of the way of the strike onto the actual Angel itself. He runs on top of it. Kerubiel summons little clones of its first form to attack him. He dodges all of the attacks, redirects them into each of the little clones and they all get knocked away. Akio does God Blind paralyzing Kerubiel. He goes up into the air and comes down to chop it and then he kicks it away. Kerubiel took a large amount of damage from those two attacks but it charges another thunder blast and fires it. Akio responds with a blast of his own and it collides and breaks the reality around them. Tohka is seen recovering from an attack but she looks up in the sky and sees the two of them gone.

Tohka: Eh? Where did they go?

She looks up at the sky and sees that the planet in the atmosphere is starting to have more shape and form.

Yoshino: S..Shido!

Satanas: I'm afraid that doesn't matter where they are. This fight is mine to claim along with your world. Us Demon Kings will finally have a place to reside thanks to your planet's existence.