Chapter 20

Video I made for my horse Rainy who Dawn is based off of. So some new pictures you haven't seen before. If you spot one horse in here that is also in the book I will give you a shout out in the next chapter. Just tell me who the character is and which picture they are in. Hope you like it!
~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Today is Thanksgiving Eve. For Thanksgiving every year we invite all of our borders to a Thanksgiving party/dinner. It is actually the day before TG that way everyone with families can celebrate with them on TG. Tonight is going to be awesome!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Unknown POV

He has returned. The man with whips he keeps coming. He ties me between two posts and whips me so I start running, but can't go any where. Now he is taking me to the place, the place where the beatings continue. I am always running on concrete, he even attaches chains to my legs which smack we.

He snugly ties me to the posts and starts to whip me, I try to escape, but he just hits me harder. Then, I see another man come out of the shadows, he is carrying another whip, he also starts beating me with it.

After two hours of this agonizing pain I am allowed to go back to where they keep me. I lay down with no food or water and sleep restlessly listening to the others going through the same thing as me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Asha's POV

We start to put up the decorations and start making the turkey and stuffing. My mom also starts to bake a few pies. There is pumpkin pie, apple pie, and berry cobbler. Every one else has volunteered to bring things like drinks, rolls, and other normal Thanks giving foods.

I glance at the clock 12:04. The party starts at 5 so I have enough time to work a few horses. I head outside, and walk to Dawn's stall, texting Zœ as I walk.

AS: Where r u?

ZŒ: At barn

AS:I dont c u

ZŒ: I dont c u either...

In less than a second of me reading her text I run into someone.

"Sorry," I quickly say. Then, looking up... It's Zœ! "Hey Zœ!"

Rubbing her head she said, "Yeah you too"

"Hey, now I see you!"

"Yeah, very funny,"

We walk down to our horses stalls and pull out Dawn and Pepper. I decided to do a Chase Me Charlie and see how high she could jump. Zœ also decided to do one.

After quickly tacking up our horses we set up two jumps on either side of the arena and started warming our horses up. Dawn was loose and relaxed. I could feel her energy flowing coursing through her and she picked up her pace as I pointed her towards the first jump.

This jump was only 18 inches so she easily cleared it. We did a few more jumps, and then we were at a 2'3 jump. Again she cleared it, if not as easily. After a few more rounds, we were at 3'1 and the dark bay hit the pole down, and I decided to cool her out.

Zœ got out Day to work again and then Zara showed up and worked Jet. After a little bit we put together a list of horses we needed to work and everything else we needed to do.

•Work rescue horses besides Day (x4)

•Gunner

•Onyx